Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: $300k Fremantle Cup and $450k WA Cup, 2020

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Remembered Sky for replay
    Handsandwheels just needed the extra 60m of the Melton straight to win but then Galatic Star may have got him (it would have been a different race mind you)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Filly hugdon will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jim Nelson
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    have bought into a Lincoln Royal filly
    Harness racing as a sport is by all accounts down for the second time in Round 1. So I remain discombobulated that a whopping Three Quarters of a MILLION dollars in available prize money and NO stars from the east for GP. Transport!! This and other possible/probable contingencies could be planned, implemented and reviewed after a predetermined time frame. I suggest (tongue in cheek) the 7 P's (Prior Preparation and Planning Prevents P#ss Poor Performance) could be adopted as a mantra. Rant over

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by hugdon View Post
    Harness racing as a sport is by all accounts down for the second time in Round 1. So I remain discombobulated that a whopping Three Quarters of a MILLION dollars in available prize money and NO stars from the east for GP. Transport!! This and other possible/probable contingencies could be planned, implemented and reviewed after a predetermined time frame. I suggest (tongue in cheek) the 7 P's (Prior Preparation and Planning Prevents P#ss Poor Performance) could be adopted as a mantra. Rant over
    Yeah piss poor by RWWA allowing multiple flights to be cancelled due to the smoke from the fires

Alta Orlando and Field Marshall would have been there otherwise.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Every year we seem to have problems with flights and this is 2020 and to think 20 to 40 years ago horses were floated or boated and all seemed to arrive on time what a joke. Although may I suggest it may have been a
    saving grace for the Field Marshal no doubt he would have ended up being court-martialed.

+ Reply to Thread