Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Hey Teecee,
    where are you mate?

running around looking for a corner in a round yard??

more yet to come................stay tuned

cheers,
    Dan

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    While you ask for emotion to be left out of it I find it very humiliating, belittling and condescending that you toy with the idea of rubbing it in people's faces that they ate humble pie and even had to offer a retraction when 'common sense' prevailed.
    With Boldenone there was in fact a positive swab for Barry Lew that he served 6 months for.
    It is also concerning that you are quick to condemn those who offer resistance to the usage of prohibited and possibly harmful substances, yet when there is a defence of prohibited substances you turn a blind eye. I point to this thread where HRNZ and Mightymo have said Boldenone is naturally occuring with no basis to back those words up. (HRNZ and mighty I could well be correct in what they say, I only bring it up to point out no science was linked to support it, which is Teecees gripe) http://www.harnessracingforum.com/sh...denone&p=30309

Now back to the common sense comment of yours. As per the above hyperlink, you will see a post of mine that links to a article that talks about one of your beloved scientific studies. (You now have to register to the site to view the article.) That study says boldenone is not naturally occuring. So as for boldenone being found in Mach Wipers sample...there was not one iota of 'common sense' behind that. The consensus at the conclusion of the saga was that nobody anywhere in the whole world has any idea what was happening with that sample. Yes McCarthy was correctly found not guilty, because to condemn on the basis of that weird sample wouldn't have been fair to McCarthy, it wasn't a normal sample and couldn't be determined McCarthy presented a horse to race with a prohibited substance. Innocent, nobody knows how the boldenone got in that sample. So to call it common sense and rub it up the noses of people is a fair dinkum insult to some people on this forum.

It is also disappointing with your legal knowledge and hush hush persona that you mention a retraction in your post, yet bait Danno into possibly sharing information that could get him in the shit.

Well said Brendan.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    No one published a claim of having evidence Tony, that is stretching the facts a tad.

Post #44
    We won't have long to wait to see who has egg on their face over this one, there is too much similar data available from too many different sources for me to pretend to myself there isn't an issue and it's just a press "beat up". And unfortunately I am the sort of person to say "I told you so"
    It's a real issue, only two have been busted so far and I'm certain that when HRNSW sent out notification that a threshold had been set a number of trainers have made some adjustments to their treatment regimes.

Theres been a bit of baiting going on Tony, I'm not pretending your the only one.

Dan

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    2 trainers have had there cases adjourned to 30/4/14 .They have 3 charges between them source [url]www.harness.org.au/

aussiebreno
    http://www.harness.org.au/news-artic...?news_id=23393

Apologies if the link does not work, I am on my phone. 2.5 yrs Hardy and 3 yrs Nicholson. Won't be missed.

Member Yearling Frano1982 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Adam Francis
    Occupation
    Pastrycook
    Horses
    Sun Samurai Teasing Dolly Dagger Open
    Maybe a couple more to follow them out the door???
    It's all happening here in NSW...

http://www.harness.org.au/news-artic...?news_id=23392

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    You just posted seconds before me Brendan but I am letting you have the free NZ trip and week at TeeCee's (you foiled my plan LOL)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Would love to be a fly on the wall if Danno won a trip to Teecee's, That would be interesting.

+ Reply to Thread