Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Queensland Pacing Championship

Flashing Red
    I agree. As good as Smoken Up is, he hasn't equaled the feats of Blacks A Fake (yet).

Gee the champ has only been retired a few months and people are already forgetting about him!

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Lolwut 4 inters and 2 placings isnt dominant enough.
    I'm prepared to accept we disagree on the dominance of Smoken Up but that bolded part was silly.
    Ha ha ha. Two years is quite a while isn't it? What I should have clarified, is his dominance over this season. He is getting a real picket fence going. And no, I haven't forgotten what Blackie has achieved, and is never likely to be done again. I wasn't trying to compare them.

Senior Member Colt LisaB25 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Lisa Bendotti
    Horses
    Hillview Aussie, Choccy Mac
    sticking with Mr, dont think he will hand up..
    question is..is he going as good as he was 12 months ago?? when he won this leading with blackie sitting outside him and running a 1.55...see it being run in a similar manner.
    hesa buzzin to get a soft run and run on well..

Gd to see quinny back @ GP friday

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    I have a feeling im going to be staggered tonight...

aussiebreno
    Hesa Buzzin perfectly draw for an upset. At least a live place chance and should start 4th favourite behind the 3 real grand circuit horses.
    And come race day I don't have a bet. $2.40 the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild View Post
    Mr Feelgood to hand up to Smoken Up, and thats the last they'll see of him. Smoken Up is head and shoulders above anything else running around in Australia or New Zealand.
    Ok.

Be Good Johnny startd $4.20 on NSW TAB. $30,000 pool that represents about $6000 placed on him when it was probably expected $1000 would be wagered on him at the most in a pool of that size. I reckon some drunken punter who won a fortune on the Moonee Valley gallops today must have just lost 5K or a similar figure on him.

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymo View Post
    I have a feeling im going to be staggered tonight...
    His best bet of beating Smoken Up was to take the sit, IMHO and the race ended up panning out how I thought (other than I did think Smoken Up would still win)... I've seen Mr Feelgood reel off 25 second quarters at the Meadowlands off a sit - he has such a brilliant sprint. It was a great tactical drive by Luke and Kevin and Kay deserve all the success they can get with what they put into the industry

Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    And come race day I don't have a bet. $2.40 the place.

Ok.

Be Good Johnny startd $4.20 on NSW TAB. $30,000 pool that represents about $6000 placed on him when it was probably expected $1000 would be wagered on him at the most in a pool of that size. I reckon some drunken punter who won a fortune on the Moonee Valley gallops today must have just lost 5K or a similar figure on him.
    It takes a big man to admit he was wrong Brenno. Unfortunately I'm not a big man. Caps off a crap day for me today on the punt. Backed Jimmy in the plate (Damn that long Moonee Valley straight), and had $20 straight out on the first 4 in the Qld pacing championship on Smoken Up to win from MFG, Hesa Buzzin for third, Washakie for 4th.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild View Post
    It takes a big man to admit he was wrong Brenno. Unfortunately I'm not a big man. Caps off a crap day for me today on the punt. Backed Jimmy in the plate (Damn that long Moonee Valley straight), and had $20 straight out on the first 4 in the Qld pacing championship on Smoken Up to win from MFG, Hesa Buzzin for third, Washakie for 4th.
    You've done better than me. Ginga Dude and Glass Harmonium let me down badly; at least you were cheering in the straight; my tickets were ripped up turning for home.

Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Oh. And to top it off, we still were alive going into the last leg of the Big 6.

+ Reply to Thread