Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lenny The Shark

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Lenny The Shark

That was a gutsy win by Lenny, forced to run <27.6 for Q2 and then managed 27.3 for Q4, not many can do that.
    I must say I liked Anthony Butt making him work Q2, it may not have particularly helped Major Secret but be blowed letting Chris Alford get the lead off the stablemate without earning it

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#MXM23051506

I know Lenny is not the smoothest of pacers but it almost seems that he resents the whip - who could blame a horse (The real smart ones do not respond to it )
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Junior Member Weanling Lenny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Martin Riseley
    It was a great win! When hector headed us I thought we were in trouble and after being forced to work for the lead it may have been realistic to think it may cost us at the end , enter lennies heart, how he found the line was what sets him apart from a lot of other very nice horses. If he got beaten last night we could of found excuses but great horses find ways to win. Please excuse my patriotism, but I am just so proud of him!

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    I would be bloody proud if I had LTS. I've said it for ages now, even when JJ had him, that he is something special.
    I love his ferocity. Reminds me of my favourite horse TRIGGER

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker
    3 horses in the running line who did no work pulled their drivers through a Q3 of 29.3. Great win but it was gift wrapped in that Q. Drivers of 2nd - 4th not ready for the bright lights and Hector Jay Jay won't win a feature unless it's up the cheats lane. Bubble burst there.

Worst drive of the night / year = J Aiken on Quick Draft. Her connections were a brain fart away from a G1 win. Clearly no idea of his opposition. Inexcusable.

+ Reply to Thread