Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Addington trots today - no TAB or Sky coverage ??

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Sorry You must have missed one somewhere..5 for the team on the night 13 for the carnival and passing 100 training wins for the season.
    Missed Trillby, driven by Blair (?) Orange.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    I do hope they can find space for this meeting. It is a DAYTIME meeting with only ONE gallops meeting here in that timeslot....your morning / early arvo. Would they have anything else to bet on/ televise in this slot.??
    That sounds promising if there is only one local TB race meeting over there. Sky usually covers all NZ TB meetings on Saturdays. Hopefully they will be able to slot the Jewels in on Sky2.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    When JD's colt went a big trip and won the Woodlands Northern Derby so well....on ITG all they wanted to do was crap on about Scandalman, the winner did not even rate a mention. I like Tappy & Hayes but geeze, forget to mention the winner???? It's little wonder so many Harness Racing people from outside of NSW view the show as being so very Sydney come NSW centric. Sometimes they forget the entirity of their audience is in fact a fair bit wider than the Sydney Metro area & they'll inexplicably Flugal Bird it...i.e. fly around in ever decreasing circles until they disappear up their own clackers.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    I've just got to add , that when they are both rambling on with their self-important crap on ITG , it's always a pleasure to see Christie Johns' segment. Sky don't use her enough. She is a real asset to the channel.
    Last edited by David Summers; 04-08-2012 at 11:02 PM.

+ Reply to Thread