Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Menangle Selections- OPEN AT OWN RISK!

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    David, love watching replays of that race, Fred's call still sends shivers down the spine.
    Officially it records Smoken Up 1.48.54, Rohan Home 1.49.39, Mr Feelgood 1.50.06, Captain Joy 1.50.07
    But as far as I'm concerned all 1.50 or better performers..........Just a great race and should be showcased more for our sport.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by The Form Student View Post
    What about Race 3 at Menangle........the runners finished 1st to last in starting price order on the TAB........how often does that happen?.......punters were spot on with the starting price for every runner..........what odds that happening?
    I don't know...maybe you should ask Frank O'Sullivan. He will have plenty of time to figure it out after causing some interference not far from home.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Quote Originally Posted by p plater View Post
    David, love watching replays of that race, Fred's call still sends shivers down the spine.
    Officially it records Smoken Up 1.48.54, Rohan Home 1.49.39, Mr Feelgood 1.50.06, Captain Joy 1.50.07
    But as far as I'm concerned all 1.50 or better performers..........Just a great race and should be showcased more for our sport.
    Thanks for that info. I was going on the information about the placegetters' times given on In The Gig on the Monday after the race , but thanks for clarifying. Fabulous times though , even for a huge speed track like Menangle.

Yes, it's a great call by Fred of Smoken Up's record. Hope you don't think I'm too tragic , but since the race I have had the video replay saved on my Smartphone and whenever I am some place that I am getting bored I put in the earphones and watch it :-) That's a night I will never forget.
    Last edited by David Summers; 04-15-2012 at 11:12 PM.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Quote Originally Posted by The Form Student View Post
    What about Race 3 at Menangle........the runners finished 1st to last in starting price order on the TAB........how often does that happen?.......punters were spot on with the starting price for every runner..........what odds that happening?

The Form Student
    , you've now deleted your post included above , for obvious reasons , as you now realise.

I checked out the results of Race 3 at Menangle here http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...sw#MEM14041211 and that is not correct.

They are NSW TAB prices listed there , but Vinnie's Falcon who finished second is showing $18-30. The second favourite Hez The Artisan finished 4th showing $3-50.
    Last edited by David Summers; 04-15-2012 at 11:22 PM.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Yes ,great run by Captain Joy but lets face it drop Can return Fire into Captain Joys spot and he wins by a street.

+ Reply to Thread