Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: NSW "Prizemoney!"

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    Quote Originally Posted by djgood View Post
    Track is terrible like corougated iron, stables run down and just a difficult place to get to
    Also, the pigeon shit everywhere! I was a member there for a long time, and the sports club! It was good, somewhere to go for a meal & drink, races next door.....perfect location if you are in harness racing, especially Ellis St where most of the trainers live, good support from Bankstown Council...........I don't know what's happened! Hopefully, someone can explain what has gone wrong........Now the Treuer downgrade, where is it headed??
    The markets every Sunday, the trials Sunday morning 9.00 am sharp!... it was a good place to go......I remember there used to be over 100 bookies there at a meeting, some undercover and some not...............good grandstand, except the members get the finishing post pole position!
    JE & "Tubba" ruled the roost! very sad!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    http://www.dailyadvertiser.com.au/st...medium=twitter

The experienced trainer said the system was a disgrace and holds fears of the future of the industry with the current system.
    Last edited by trish; 10-31-2014 at 03:41 PM. Reason: added what Mr Kahlefeldt says in the article

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Thanks for the details on Bankstown's woes Trish. Are we talking a competing Pokies joint here?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    "There is no other racing game, that I know of, where you can't have a choice as a trainer or a owner for where you want your horse to race," Kahlefeldt said
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Filly kung fu man will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    warren tuckwell
    I have to agree with him, we were told about 5 weeks ago we were put in the right eace by the handicapper because the horses form was weak, a 4000 dollar encouragenent so since he has won 1 and now its ok to be racing against a 3 year old that had won over 8000 in its previous 5 starts even though when we nominated it was no more than 1000 in last 4 and another 3yr pld that was a expensive purchase an trialed in 56.Thank god he wasnt well now its in the paddock!

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by kung fu man View Post
    I have to agree with him, we were told about 5 weeks ago we were put in the right eace by the handicapper because the horses form was weak, a 4000 dollar encouragenent so since he has won 1 and now its ok to be racing against a 3 year old that had won over 8000 in its previous 5 starts even though when we nominated it was no more than 1000 in last 4 and another 3yr pld that was a expensive purchase an trialed in 56.Thank god he wasnt well now its in the paddock!
    Being a bit of a one-eyed Vic, I am only just starting to get the gist of what is going on up there. I would not race a horse if I did not have a say in where he raced. I can see that pretty soon the old pokies days referral to Vics as 'Mexicans' coming across the border will soon refer to Welshmen coming down to Vic to race their horses
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Filly DRUIDRACING will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    STEVEN PILE
    Occupation
    mr fix it
    Horses
    nearly none and you can guess why
    Come on the system is working!!!!! full fields very competitve racing less odds on favourites . please give the system a go..............review quickly mr read and co. mr Kahlefeldt has got it right ..............Goullburn CO racing C4 c2 mare racing a C7 mare and only 6 horses in a 12K race yet they race for 4K at dubbo with bigger fields...........then $1500 races on melb cup day disgraceful! we are slipping backwards. Just send all your horses to Menangle Trainers and pay to watch them on TV. Fun Not !!! and for $1600 a month quoted by R.morris........price the hobbyist out of the business,

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    2 Restricted Races on the Shep program tonight - that is not a sport going forwards
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Although Bling just won albeit he's a top horse ,this handicapping system is so wrong. Having to face M2,3,4 & 5's for your 1st start back from a break for an M0 stinks........I have spoken to many & not one is in favour of it..........
    1609 METRES FIRST4, TRIFECTA, QUINELLA, EXACTA MOBILE START Form Horse Trainer Other Eng. Driver Class Hcp 16r239ALCHEMY NZ K A TurnerRobert Morris C14 M2 FR1285925MISTER PRESLEY NZ P V WalshMat Rue C10 M4 FR23887s1MEGA ALEXANDER D J McCallDarren McCall C21 M5 FR344s651ROCKETS REJECT I C WilsonJim Douglass C17 M3 FR45165b3RUPEENO CULLEN NZ K A TurnerKerryAnn Turner C9 M1 FR5668193THEARTOFCONFUSION B F CotterillMichael Muscat C7 M0 FR672s125GLENFERRIE HOOD NZ B J McCarthyJohn McCarthy C7 M0 FR7814431GOD SEND NZ K J PizzutoKevin Pizzuto C9 M3 FR891145sCOURAGE TO RULE NZ B J McCarthyTodd McCarthy (C)C12 M1 FR9102122sBLING IT ON B J McCarthyLuke McCarthy C15 M0 FR10

+ Reply to Thread