Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: dartmoor

Junior Member Foal theracehorse will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    This is to all you (i dont think iam aloud to print the word i want to call you on here) why dont you stop bagging the man you all know nothing and should keep your mouths shut. David Thorn is one the hardest working trainers at Menangle Park the time, effort and attention to detail that he puts in to his horses is a credit to him and as a result of this his stable is in very good form and his horses continue to preform well.

Administrator 3YO admin will become famous soon enough admin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward
    Just a friendly warning to all members: Please be careful what you say in this thread.

It's getting a little heated and I know everybody is trying hard to not let it get out of hand, but if it does I'll need to lock this thread and delete any posts that cross the line. Discussion is fine, but please back up what you say with facts and attack the argument not the person behind it.
    Please read the rules before posting.

Harnesslink Marketing Manager

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    i didnt read most of that post, but i thought you knew enough about the industry to know what goes on behind closed doors
    Thus Buster, by saying so you have once again underlined and ratified everything that I've said in that post. I am left with no other option but to echo the well chosen words of theracehorse...and this IS the last post that I'll make to this thread.
    Last edited by triplev123; 02-03-2011 at 05:38 PM. Reason: bad spelling once again

buster
    david wilkins is the hardest working trainer at menangle - bar none

triplev123
    ...and a VERY nice bloke from the little that I've had to do with him.

BUGGER! I replied again.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired

Red face Dartmoor Does It Again

Congratulations to connections and trainer of Dartmoor.From last to first - very impressive.

buster
    i hope they pay the late fee for the interdominion, he'll be a big chance the way he keep improving

+ Reply to Thread