Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lifetime Statistics

Member Filly Boydy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Adam Boyd

Lifetime Statistics

Does anyone know if there is somewhere you can look up lifetime statistics for Trainer/Drivers.

The NZ website list all trainers/drivers that have had 500+ winners.

Would be really interested in accessing some of these stats.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    You have to love HRNZ Adam. You can go back over the seasons and find lists that include any trainer that had a placegetter while in Oz you can only get the National Top 20 or States Top 10. I asked HRA about it and they made some positive noises about doing it but I have seen zip. For this season I have started my own database of every Vic winning trainer but I am too lazy to enter starts, placings etc Annoying that HRA have it all at their fingertips but only see fit to provide their followers with very little
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Filly Boydy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Adam Boyd
    Must say Kevin that generally I think the HRA website as a whole with race replays is certainly the best of the 3 industries in Australia and previously I have tried to use the USTA website to see some figures on expat horses and it is rubbish. So from that point of view the amount of freely available information is second to none. I just think it would be really interesting for all participants to know how many winners they have trained/driven and have this information freely available. I think the search facilities for horses in fields is far superior on the Australian website. I quite often look for horse records in Aust and New Zealand, and if for example you search for a horse (not in the fields) in the horse records and do not know the prefix, then neither site recognises the horse. It is very annoying! But on the whole I think HRA have a great site. Could just do with a few touch ups. Hopefully the import tarriff will allow this to be updated.

+ Reply to Thread