Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: On The Punt - Friday

Member Yearling maestro will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown

On The Punt - Friday

I'm flying to China tomorrow PM for a few days but I'm all set for Friday. Got to love the early fixed odds and the live replays @ harness.org

I like Cullens Impact in the opener. I was on him last week. He had a nice cart into it but they scooted him in 27 & change and he just missed. No gate speed and he'll have to come from last but I think Art Trader will insure a solid tempo.

I was on Mister Anthony last week, I'm backing up again. I think he'll rest the lead away from the 4 then either hold or sit on Lanercost, I hope the latter. I think he's a big chance of finishing over the top. Quinella'd them up too, tossing the 4 in for value in the Tri.

I was on Pacific Playgirl last week (tipped it here). I took $19 fixed, paid $25 but I'm not complaining. She drops in grade too ... so I've backed Elixir She'll get a great trip on the engine and can reel off a very quick 1/4. If left alone, she can pinch it. Nice mare. Playgirl the danger, I've Quinella's them up with the 2 in for the Tri.

Then over to the last (thread below) I'm keen on Horace Foxley. I've tossed all four horses into an All-Up for a Place.

@ Melton, I like Kidinacandyshop in the 5th. With Kyema out wide and speed all the way across the front, one of which is an Emma Stewart stablemate, it should be solidly run. Write off last week, this guy is ready to win an M0.

I finally caught Georgetown @ Terang and when a good horse like him finally gets an ounce of luck invariably they back it up sooner rather than later. There's all sorts of incentives for time but I don't think it's a factor. The 3 probably crosses the 1 leaving Georgetown parked. He can dominate from there once the brakes go on. I hope Langdon is listening

I was on Sinbad Bay with Langdon when he beat Exceptionally Smooth in a protest one night at the Valley and declared Beefy T in the Chariots when he won it. I got 20's I think from memory. Those were the days.

Good Luck on the punt !!

Real Name
    Unknown
    I don't mind Thomas Pyke in the 7th @ Melton as well. If he finds the top he'll take running down at good odds. He's been in over his head a few times but the Mullen's have him going well. I thought Jnr did enough last week to retain the drive but Sam can get him home, touch wood.

May catch the second half of Gloucester Park with an ounce of luck.

Go get'em !!

Member Filly tyson will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tyson Jones
    Horses
    Scrap Art, Shezarascal, Franco Torro
    what site do you use to get fixed odds ?

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Tyson
    I don't bet as much as these guy's but if i'm looking for fixed odds i just go to the n.s.w tab site and look under fixed odds. Most betting agency's have fixed odds these day so it might pay to shop around for the best possible price.

Real Name
    Unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by tyson View Post
    what site do you use to get fixed odds ?
    Yeah, fixed odds with the TAB. If I'm betting "Live" I'm on Centrebet and the TAB. I really liked Luxbet but they dropped their "Best Tote" to "Mid Tote".

I'm probably taking unders on a couple but it's good to be on.

All the best !!

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Hi Maestro,
    The airport in Beijing, upon my arrival and feeling like a little walk to stretch the legs I went against all other people at the airport
    at the time and did not use the ?flat escalators? big mistake, the place is huge.

Melton- Friday

race 3- horse 3 $
    race 5- horse 8 $$
    race 7- horse 6 if not lame $$$
    race 8- horse 8

Member Filly DAZZA will become famous soon enough DAZZA's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michael Johnson
    very very VERY keen thomas pyke tonight

buster
    ive been following thomas pyke last couple of starts at very good odds and he should have won last week - the lead was there and the week before she just lost the back of the horse in front and got home very well - very good chance

Member Filly DAZZA will become famous soon enough DAZZA's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michael Johnson
    I thought last week was his race, even in the death, was guttered couldnt hold on for 3rd. Should lead tonight, and should win.

triplev123
    I like the chances of (12) Classic Bliss in the Sapling Stakes (R8). Nathan Jack in the bike for Bill Galea. The draw will probably dictate that she is driven back in the field a bit but if she's in the clear turning for home she has the high speed to tip to the outside and gun them down.

+ Reply to Thread