Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fox valley appeal usa - a legend

aussiebreno
    Always good to see horses come back from injury and race up with the best.

triplev123
    Geeze Breno, if you like those sorts of stories...mate, have I got a horse for you. He'll be back once again in the coming weeks. He's made more comebacks than Dame Nellie Melba. and CAN GO. His long suffering owner is an absolute victim for him as is everyone who has ever had anything to do with the horse including myself. I will be sure and let you know when he is In To Go...again.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    Geeze Breno, if you like those sorts of stories...mate, have I got a horse for you. He'll be back once again in the coming weeks. He's made more comebacks than Dame Nellie Melba. and CAN GO. His long suffering owner is an absolute victim for him as is everyone who has ever had anything to do with the horse including myself. I will be sure and let you know when he is In To Go...again.
    Whats the horses name? Private message if you'd rather it not be public knowledge

Member Filly DAZZA will become famous soon enough DAZZA's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michael Johnson
    Wouldnt call the horse a legend, the old bloke that trains him dennis smith deserves all the credit, bad legs, used to pull like a train, im sure he's one of those people that spend countless hours one on one with this horse to get him right every week, hence why the horse wasnt at Cold Mountain because simply too many horses there for him to get the 1 on 1 time he needs. As far as the horse goes, deadset miler, (US background so go fugure) and if he dont draw 1 these days he not hope, and not the toughest old bugger either. like said above. Handy old FFA'a

Junior Member Weanling scottbarnard will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Dazza. Don't know where you get your information from, but some of it is wrong. Yes, Denis Smith does deserve a lot of the credit and yes the horse does get one on one attention. He also receives special attention from his vet. The horse is not a deadset miler. He prefers the mile, but has run some great races up to 2100m, 2138m at the Gold Coast and Albion Park. Check out his win last September when coming from last at Albion Park. His latest win was from gate 1 and he probably goes best when allowed to run, but he has also won brilliantly before coming off the speed. He had some issues on Saturday night, but he'll be back. A horse that races with the issues that he has had and still has, is a tough old bugger by my standards. Worth noting that the FFA's in Brisbane are particularly strong - NOTE the Saturday night FFA featured Mr Feelgood, and week to week the FFA race is always a difficult race to win.

Member Filly DAZZA will become famous soon enough DAZZA's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michael Johnson
    Hes a miler, gets 2100 with a sit, but .... who doesnt?
    With the right draw, hes competitive, without it, he makes up the numbers, if we put every horse like that into the hero category, be more heros than zeros.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Dazza

I agree with you there, now i would class him as a good FFA horse and know more. To me LEGENDS win GROUP 1's and he is a long way of that.

+ Reply to Thread