Junior Member Yearling Alcyone will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Adam Fairley
    Occupation
    General Manager
    Horses
    Baby Bling, Kayes Memory, Nonchalant, Fi

Cobbitty Equine Farm

I have joined Cobbitty Equine Farm this year as their Pedigree Analyst.

We have updated the website pages for our Stallions FOR A REASON & BLING IT ON (click the pictures of each stallion in the below link for full details)

http://www.cobbittyequine.com.au/stallions/

Please note that the service fees are currently being reviewed and an announcement is imminent.

FOR A REASON is doing a tremendous job with his racing stock and the reports about the BLING IT ON Yearlings have been exceptional.

To discuss the pedigree match of your broodmare with either stallion please reply to this thread or email me at fairleyat@bigpond.com

Real Name
    Adam Fairley
    Occupation
    General Manager
    Horses
    Both stallions will stand for $2,200 inc GST this season.

There is no better value in Australasia.

Real Name
    Adam Fairley
    Occupation
    General Manager
    Horses
    Cobbitty Equine is thrilled with the feedback they have received about the BLING IT ON yearlings from the trainers/breakers.

Sydney Metro

“He possibly could be the best one we’ve had, he is the ideal package, he has all the attributes a good horse has”

“He is a nice horse, broke in well, good clean pacer, great temperament, only had one prep but couldn’t be happier with him so far”

Hunter & Tamworth

“I broke in my fathers Bling It On colt, very impressed at this stage, rolls around very nicely, clean gaited and very strong (built like a tank), I would definitely recommend Yank if anyone asked my thoughts”

“My filly is very relaxed but just give her a little flick of the reins and she would go – but shows no signs of getting over keen. I’m more than happy with her continual improvement, she could be the best I’ve trained”

“I have broken in two of them, I couldn’t be happier with them, I have recommended them to everyone”

Western Districts

“The colt goes really well, lovely pacer, sensible and wants to work”

“She has only had 5 weeks breaking in, never turned a hair with hopples on, paces nicely, haven’t chased her up yet, about to start next prep”

Riverina

“Broke in nice, very happy with her. Wouldn’t be frightened to recommend a Bling It On service to anyone”

“Progressing very nicely. Not pushing him too hard at this stage. I think he will be a nice little horse”.

“In work, going along ok, good attitude, seems very intelligent ”

Goulburn

“I never pay them up for Bathurst, but this fella is a natural. I gave him a prep at 6 months old and put him away for 6 months, he had not forgotten anything – such an intelligent animal”

Queensland

“My colt has a beautiful personality; everyone comments what a nice type he is. I think he is going to be special”

Victoria

“The yearling colt is a magnificent type. He has had two preps and has not been extended, clean pacer, does everything right. If anyone was looking to buy him, they would take a second look. His temperament is excellent, and he does everything you ask him to do”

"Our filly is going well, she was good to break in, quite a laid back type that takes everything in her stride, great pacer, we think she should make a 2YO".

As can be seen the feedback is exceptional and it is from across the east coast of Australia.

BLING IT ON stands for a discounted set fee of $2,200 – there is no better value on the planet.

To see if your broodmare matches him or the other Cobbitty Equine Farm stallions McWicked and For A Reason, send your queries and broodmare names to belinda@cobbittyequine.com.au.

Real Name
    Adam Fairley
    Occupation
    General Manager
    Horses
    Below is a link to two Bling It On Yearlings in work. More info within the link:

https://www.facebook.com/618752275/p...L4DWnSXfSw&d=n

Real Name
    Adam Fairley
    Occupation
    General Manager
    Horses
    If you are undecided on your stallion selection for this season you may want to consider BLING IT ON.

Yearling reports are exceptional, below is an example:

https://www.facebook.com/618752275/p...8833961772276/

Real Name
    Adam Fairley
    Occupation
    General Manager
    Horses
    The progeny of Bling It On have hit the ground running. Reports on others yet to hit the track are very positive. If you want to know if your broodmare suits him reply to this post.

https://www.facebook.com/618752275/p...9131809797276/

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Capt Midnight, a son of Captaintreacherous is coming to Cobbity

http://www.harness.org.au/media-room...?news_id=48926

The article mentions:

Capt Midnight is a descendant of the grand producer Romola as is his own sire Captaintreacherous and the sire of his dam, American Ideal.

I cannot find Romola in American Ideal's pedigree

https://classicfamilies.azurewebsite...rseID=10051705
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Adaptor will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Noel Ridge
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Capt Midnight, a son of Captaintreacherous is coming to Cobbity

http://www.harness.org.au/media-room...?news_id=48926

The article mentions:

Capt Midnight is a descendant of the grand producer Romola as is his own sire Captaintreacherous and the sire of his dam, American Ideal.

I cannot find Romola in American Ideal's pedigree

https://classicfamilies.azurewebsite...rseID=10051705
    It's not Romola who is duplicated in the pedigree. It's her dam May Dodge. Romola and Nora Adele ae full sisters by The Senator from May Dodge.

There are 3 offspring for May Dodge (1924)
    All | Classic Winners at 2YO 3YO 4YO+
    Name DoB Sex COB Mile Rate Earnings Family Sire Dam Sire
    Nora Adele 1931 F NA T2:16¼US U7 The Senator Joe Dodge
    Ripples 1930 F NA T2:14¼US U7 The Senator Joe Dodge
    Romola 1929 F NA . U7 The Senator Joe Dodge

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Thanks Noel, while it is interesting that Cobbity highlight the Romola (May Dodge is what they meant) duplications I think having to go back 9 generations and nearly 100yrs, I think there may be more relevant 'blood' to Capt Midnight's pedigree but what with 3 crosses a little may have filtered through
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Interesting
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread