Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Canberra Sunday

aussiebreno

Canberra Sunday

Canberra's feature meeting of the year (the only meeting worth watching ) is on Sunday.
    The Cup sees some of the usual NSW FFA suspects, Hesa Buzzin, Vegas Bound, Our Brahman Boy, Min Min Lights, Magic Operative while some others are up in class - with Its My Pleasure and also Northern Frontier having some good form about them and Garnet River coming up from Victoria. The other 2 are clearly out their depth (watch one of them run a place now!) My tip is Heza Buzzin but he had drawn awkwardly with the scratching of Lonestar Legend.
    The Derby is also on. This is the reason I started the thread. Seen the market open with Ransom Olds at $3.20 second elect behind Astronaut. With the draw I thought Ransom Olds was a good thing. So head off to the local to have some cash on him. Get there and he is $3.00. Get back home and he is into $2.80 - this happened in the space of 20minutes. Wasnt just me that seen him!!
    In the other feature there would be something wrong if Goeslikell got beat.

aussiebreno
    Ransom Olds continues to come in...$2.20 now.

aussiebreno
    Ransom Olds is now @ $1.75...someone at the TAB might be out of a job....or in for a payrise!

aussiebreno
    Well, its going to be a long trip home for Peacock...and the junior harness form analyst at the TAB is very lucky to have a job .

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith

A Very Good Run.

A very good run by Ransom Olds, indicates that he has more wins in store and does not need to lead to win. I thought his derby heat run was okay when you consider the faster time for this than the other two heats.

The $ 3.00 fixed odds looked fantastic value, unfortuantely just goes to show in racing anything can happen.

buster
    im lucky i was out or i would be broke after that, i thought he was unbeatable

+ Reply to Thread