Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: For a reason

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    The biggest thing I got from the structure of that race is that Lanercost will win more races than For A Reason due to his ability to lead easily, and due to FAR's lack of speed at the start. We know FAR is very good but u can't give Lanny that much head start when he can run last 400 in 26.5!!!!! Lanny way better than last week.
    If Darryl drives like that each time, your gonna need more trophy cabinets Montana! Well done.

Member Filly latemail_cam will become famous soon enough latemail_cam's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cameron Lee
    Occupation
    CEO
    Agree well said...

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    Congratulations from me also Montana, Lanercost was brilliant.
    What an outstanding night's racing and one of the most pleasing things was seeing yourself and Emilio Rosati enjoying much deserved Group 1 success.
    CUF was a mighty horse who didn't have the best of luck as an older racehorse. He only needed an ounce of luck and he could have one both a Miracle Mile and Inter Dominion. I haven't seen many that I rate more highly.

Member Filly DAZZA will become famous soon enough DAZZA's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michael Johnson
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    The biggest thing I got from the structure of that race is that Lanercost will win more races than For A Reason due to his ability to lead easily, and due to FAR's lack of speed at the start. We know FAR is very good but u can't give Lanny that much head start when he can run last 400 in 26.5!!!!! Lanny way better than last week.
    If Darryl drives like that each time, your gonna need more trophy cabinets Montana! Well done.
    I think after that race Lanercost has any race over a mile especially at Menangle at his mercy because he is so good from the mobile. He did pinch a good 2nd quarter last night but I dont think it would have mattered if he was taken on he was the best horse on the night. He may be a Miricale Mile type horse after last nights run and being a stallion Im sure connections would love one of those next to his name. Still have my question mark next to his name at the longer trip in the big league but time will tell.
    I still beleive For A Reason is a very nice animal but I think longer suits him (NSW Derby last year). In the big time he just needs to be driven dead as a maggot and come with one shot at them. Last night he had to go 3 wide when Darrel really put the foot down and than got shoved 4 wide and was no hope after that. He did fibulate early this prep whch has left him a run short the whole campaign. After his win last week I still throught he needed one more run to tighten him up but his class would see him through last night.

Motu Crusader is the horse of the future in my opinion, further the race the better, tough as nails too, tougher than For A Reason any day of the week. Look forward to seeing him progress.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Great run by Bitobliss - a horse with a big future

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    My apology to the connections of David Hercules in reference to the horse training off.

Junior Member Weanling Bucky will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Britt Graham
    By the way ive just realised its Darrel Grahams birthday today. What a great birthday present!

Member Filly remington will become famous soon enough remington's Avatar
    Real Name
    joshua tinning
    Horses
    il tesoro, total control
    congrats montana on the win, and happy birthday to darrel graham, great runs for me other the lanny would be bitobliss and remember el(did well from the grandstand draw)

+ Reply to Thread