Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Calling Buster & Mango

triplev123
    btw Admin. Impressed with your newly discovered sense of activism. Better late than never.

Member Filly tyson will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tyson Jones
    Horses
    Scrap Art, Shezarascal, Franco Torro
    I don't know who any of you are and i couldn't care less. Sick of reading the bickering between triplev and buster though. Not sure who either one of you are but the horses you both pick to win races and follow are just favourites. Not much style or technique in your methods. Although buster has picked some roughies!!!!

Anyone got any selections for GP friday night. Might head up there for some bets

aussiebreno
    Obviously if their tips are favourites that shows other people agree and therefore I thought their style or technique would be sound?

Isn't GP betting all about following G Hall!!!

Member Filly tyson will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tyson Jones
    Horses
    Scrap Art, Shezarascal, Franco Torro
    Depending on what time on year you jump on the Gary hall band wag. But at the moment its more Bond and Olivieri winning a lot of races. The good thing about GP it turns out a lot of different winners each week which has you studying the form guide from the front page to the back.

Of Course a favourite has been selected by many and is rated the best in the field. But favourites don't win every race and its kind of boring reading people select the favourite that everyone form expert in the country has picked.

I enjoy looking at the punters corner on www.harness.org.au , A couple of times i have selected exactly what Craig Rail has picked and lost everything. Then go through the form , Race replays and also what Craig has said and worked tips out from that. It makes it interesting and a bit of fun trying to out tip him. Hutchy's tips seem a little one dimensional aswell

triplev123
    To his credit, at least old mate Buster picked them and sent his selections along Tyson.
    Unlike Buster, I haven't seen you kicking the tin with any great vigour, if at all?, in that regard. Please, feel free. Select away. Time to step up to the plate Brother. The 1st base Coach is signalling to you to 'swing away'.

+ Reply to Thread