+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Lonestar Legend

Member Yearling Jimmy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Sam Rawnsley
    Occupation
    Have to work, can't ma
    Yes nat you are right in what you are saying, put then where they look good, any idea how much money he has spent on his imports ?

nat
    Loads horses racing and breeding and complexes racing and breeding (millions)

nat
    I dont know about anyone but you could make a case for Lonestar for the MM as the X Factor he sets the pace, Magic Operative disapointing

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Magic Operative more than disapointing he was gone at the 400m didn't look like the horse that raced at Newcastle last wk and i still think Lonestar Legend would of been better suited to taking a sit.

Member Yearling Jimmy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Sam Rawnsley
    Occupation
    Have to work, can't ma
    A new record tonight nat 1.50.6, what a difference a week makes in harness racing, Washakie was not on his game last week in the Newcastle mile and tonight he has just paced 1.50.6 from out side the front line, an Amazing effort, Lonestar Lengend set it up for a fast pace with an opening 1/4 in 25.6, had to get ran down in the lane, mango might be on the right track with this horse if they start to hand up with him, but in saying all this it was a great race to watch, and Lady lexus ran the race of her life, Will they break 1.50 in the MM ????

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Jimmy
    It was a great race and it makes all for a big one next week, i think after the first 1/4 Lonestar Legend should of handed up it was his only hope of winning the race and i think Lance deserves a pat on the back as he makes racing interesting he goes out there to win and to leave nothing on the track i just hope he goes hard next week with Smoken Up and if he does breaking the 1:50 is a sure thing.

nat
    Where is he I thought he might be in the Treuer small track and explosive speed right up his alley

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Not sure Nat, do you reckon the reason he's not there is that it's alot smaller track than he's used to racing on.

nat
    Wouldnt think so wasnt he placed in the jug?

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Yeah Nat your correct my mistake

+ Reply to Thread