+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What happened to my Post

Member Yearling bbd will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Colin Douglass

What happened to my Post

[QUOTE=teecee;19272]
    Quote Originally Posted by broncobrad View Post
    Can only assume my last comment was removed because I didn't show the source. Harnesslink website posted 7.47am

http://www.harnesslink.com/www/Article.cgi?ID=96370
    Correct...thanks for that.
    Hello teecee,

You have the right to remove posts that dont show the source as per the forum rules you have quoted - no problems.

Why dont you also send a PM to the poster and inform them why? Brad guessed that was why his was removed. He shouldn't have to guess.

I had one removed for a similar reason a few weeks ago. I sent a pm to you asking why and I'm still waiting for a reply!! A few manners wouldn't hurt anybody.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Your post has been moved here as it does not relate to the thread under which it was posted.
    Now to answer your query.
    Although have not checked back it seems you have answered your own question above.
    I used to advise posters of the reasons for moderating their posts. In almost all cases their reactions were far from suitable for publishing and in fact were for the most part rather unsavoury.Accordingly it is no longer my policy to communicate with posters about the content of their posts. This is also a policy decision of the forum management.
    I will moderate any post which I consider does not align with the rules of the forum after giving the poster due time to check and edit what they have written here.
    If the post does not align with the rules I will take whatever action I deem necessary and as in Brad's case yesterday, if the post is modified or extra info added bringing it inside the rules, I am happy to reinstate the original.

Your last statement is quite telling and appropriate IMO.
    The rules are simple and align simply with good manners and civility.
    Inevitably posts that are drawn to the moderators for action fall outside that standard.
    Last edited by teecee; 03-19-2012 at 11:11 AM.

Banned Weanling ScabsCat will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jeff Brooks

What happened to my post

Well can someone explain to me why my last post was deleted and I received an "infraction notice"? Haha that will do me, I didn't defame anyone, didn't swear etc.
    Last edited by teecee; 10-28-2013 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Your deleted comment is offensive

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    The problem is quite obvious. Contrary to your view that you didn't defame anyone your claim made in the first sentence is clearly an implied claim of corruption by Mr Painting. That implied claim is supported by no evidence whatsoever, is clearly defamatory and has accordingly been deleted. Posters are reminded that unsubstantiated claims against persons named is not part of this forum. Don't accuse if you cant prove it. Any posts which may, by comment or implied comment, cause offence to any person and/or may be actionable will be deleted.
    Last edited by teecee; 10-28-2013 at 04:48 PM.

+ Reply to Thread