Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who Should She Be?

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Who Should She Be?

I know I will be accused of being politically correct here but I thought a couple of the times when we got enough minutes for a chat in last night's Crown coverage - it got a bit 'blokey'

Sucked into the Winx phenomenon I watched Thoroughbred Weekly this morning. I had not bothered for yonks and I thought the balance with Lizzie Jelfs on the panel instead of Richard Freedman was a good mix.

So if Harness was to have a female media performer - who would you suggest?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Colt Hermione will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jan Reynolds
    Occupation
    Education
    Horses
    Chardanae Mullinalaghta Lad
    Jess Smith is doing a very good job here in New Zealand and has a steadily rising profile

Junior Member Yearling lasse will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    lasse kosklin
    Brittany Graham .She was part of SKY' s coverage of the Winter carnival at Albion Park.Knows what she's talking about especially her insights into tactics.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Moving with the times, keeping up with the other codes, currency, relevance, as distinct from political correctness Kev. Long overdue.

Here in Victoria Tanya McDermott (now HERO Manager) had presence. I was surprised, and pondered the reasons why, HRV didn't continue on with another female when Tanya stepped away from the media...or why Tanya wasn't persuaded to contnue.

A little while ago I thought Jaimee Rogers might get a gig but Jaimee's with Sky, thoroughbreds, as well now.

The greyhounds have had Marg Long aka https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUONdYMPbXs as well as Simone Fisher for quite a while now.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I forgot about Tanya's time, Kylie Harrison would have been good if she had not elected to be a steward
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread