Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Presidential Ball as a broodmare sire/Northern Luck as a Sire info required.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzy View Post
    Jamie you really need to start reading or typing more carefully, Married to the Mob is 3x3 to Cam Fella on the sire line but No Ah Saint is not. Before you start shouting again Grand Stride is 3x3 on the sire line but to Abercrombie. Hey if you believe this type pedigree configuration is best there is nothing stopping you from using it as these type crosses are very easy to achieve. And as we need more horses I encourage you to give it your best shot.
    [VVV] That's interesting because the result that went up on Sky straight after the race was Blissfull Guy. On top of that...to quote Fred " The four's got it...Blissfull Guy". Something has changed since then?
    Last edited by Triple V; 06-24-2012 at 06:42 PM.

Senior Member 2YO Big Max will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ross La Spina
    yep,protest upheld

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Yeh? Geeze, missed that, saw nothing in it side on. Cheers Rosario. That'd be something good for Trots TV to add (Steward's head on footage) when protests are lodged, upheld or otherwise. There you go Dot, you've got me on a TKO.

Real Name
    Ross La Spina
    i also heard something about a couple of horses being in the wrong starting position,if this is true it's completely gobsmacking

Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    ???? Geeze....let's hope that's not right. That'd be a shocker.

Real Name
    Ross La Spina
    you betcha,not good!

Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    With the Emergencies out (2 & 5), across the front it should have been 1,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11 and 12. Looks like Colin's horse broke from the 2 hole of it's own accord & out wide Pocket Change was a length or so off the gate as they were let go. Numbers wise/gate wise I can't see exactly who was where from the replay. OPSM first thing in the morning.

Senior Member 4YO dizzy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    dot schmidt
    I'll give you a few points back Jamie- I only read the results, no stewards comments there yet. Gave you a free hit too with Grand Stride if you want to expand to 3x3 on the sireline to any great sire

Senior Member 3YO strong persuader has a spectacular aura about strong persuader's Avatar
    Real Name
    Phil Bourke
    How about the quinella in the 2yo Fillies Final?

Both grand daughters of Scoots Away!

That is one helluva way to boost the maternal family!
    Warning: Horses are expensive, addictive, and may impair the ability to use common sense.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Lettucefib barrier 4 and Almost El Eagle barrier 5 started from the wrong barrier's ( 5 and 4 ) and apparently Shane Tritton was offered the option of being declared a non runner but declined and both runner's were declared starter's with an enquiry taking place into the start. I would have thought that if you start in the wrong barrier you would be DQ'd , but apparently not.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

+ Reply to Thread