Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Speak of the Devil- early 2yo at Kilmore tonight

triplev123

Speak of the Devil- early 2yo at Kilmore tonight

December 1st no less. Now that's very early.

Senior Member 2YO Big Max will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ross La Spina
    Giddy up baby,it's 2yr old time!!!!!!.......love it!

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    The winner at Kilmore Trillion Lombo is out of Lotsa Sassie Lombo and is the first foal, next dam back is Sassie Brassie 1:57.4 $89k and is the dam of 5 in 2min's Sassie Brassie also rate's as a full sister to Hilarion Star 1:56.2 $398k and half sister to Flashing Star 1:56.8 $352k. Very nice family.

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    We've already had a couple of 2 yr olds (trotters) start down this way a week or two ago. The trainer normally has them up and running and qualify's them in early august.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    The winner at Kilmore Trillion Lombo is out of Lotsa Sassie Lombo and is the first foal, next dam back is Sassie Brassie 1:57.4 $89k and is the dam of 5 in 2min's Sassie Brassie also rate's as a full sister to Hilarion Star 1:56.2 $398k and half sister to Flashing Star 1:56.8 $352k. Very nice family.

[VVV] Years ago Mick had Sassie Brassie for sale in one of those on-line broodmare auction things and I tried to buy her but to no avail. My bid and the reserve were too far apart and he ended up keeping her. Have long liked that maternal family as from what I've seen it has always shown a lick of high speed & with it overall its members tend to be pretty good gaited as well. For whatever reason it's a maternal family that IMO doesn't really get the kind of credit it deserves, especially over here. Maybe I'm looking at it with East Coast eyes & the WA contingent might be able to fill in the gaps.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hey Triple

I think it is a good family and i've alway's liked it, i was lucky enough to get 2 young mare's out of Sassie Brassie for a couple of friends 18 months ago. One has foaled a SBSW filly and is going to Sportswriter and the other one has being served by RNR Heaven.

triplev123
    Well bought Mango's mates. You'd have to be happy with that.

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Max View Post
    Giddy up baby,it's 2yr old time!!!!!!.......love it!
    Yep me too... love seeing what everyone has

triplev123

Thumbs up BENDIGO tonight- GUESS WHO Race 2

2 from 2 Mango.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    And ran just on 6 second's faster.
    Also with Sassie Brassie's family when you go back through it seem's to be a family that has been re- invented if i can call it that, but none the less a very solid family.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

+ Reply to Thread