Roll With Joe
Closed Thread

Thread: HRNSW welcomes veterinary surgeon

Banned Yearling Dmoore will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Doug Moore

HRNSW welcomes veterinary surgeon

Oh dear..... To say this guy has a chequered past would be an understatement!!

http://www.harness.org.au/news-artic...?news_id=17303

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain
    Come on Doug,
    Tell us what you know.

Senior Member 4YO Thevoiceofreason has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    Yes the normal knockers are in play here on the forum, Doug will know nothing just throwing crap in the hope that some sticks.

Martin Wainscott has been working in Asia as a regulatory Veterinarian for a major Thoroughbred racing justification for the past 16 years.

I am not sure about your understanding of Integrity based issues in Thoroughbred racing in Asia but to last 16 years most would say you are bordering on perfection, I can not think of one official that has had a tenure anywhere near the length of Martin Wainscott .

Harness racing in NSW is very lucky to have secured his services.

The fact the he understands and does not just know Harness racing out of a text book should be seen as a positive.

Banned Yearling Dmoore will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Doug Moore
    Sorry Bill but Ive got first hand experience on this one mate. He used to do alot of work for my Dad and his friends in Sydney 20 years ago. You may well be right about his accomplishments in Asia, I suppose a leopard can change its spots...

Senior Member 4YO Thevoiceofreason has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    In life you have to serve the master you have, at that time as a Vet treating racehorses his role should be to give his clients the best advice and the edge.

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain
    He will do a good job, and it could just be his experience early on in life that made him better suited to his role in Asia and his new job.

Something like the Policeman that makes a good Crook, or vice versa.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Thevoiceofreason View Post
    Yes the normal knockers are in play here on the forum, Doug will know nothing just throwing crap in the hope that some sticks.

Martin Wainscott has been working in Asia as a regulatory Veterinarian for a major Thoroughbred racing justification for the past 16 years.

I am not sure about your understanding of Integrity based issues in Thoroughbred racing in Asia but to last 16 years most would say you are bordering on perfection, I can not think of one official that has had a tenure anywhere near the length of Martin Wainscott .

Harness racing in NSW is very lucky to have secured his services.

The fact the he understands and does not just know Harness racing out of a text book should be seen as a positive.
    Just wondering Bill what for our interest is your own understanding of "the integrity based issues in thorougbred racing in Asia" and do you think a "length of tenure" a measure of integrity?
    John ( porkies) Howard had a long time in the job but I've never heard anyone (save his most ardent supporters ) say he was incapable of delivering the most potent of fibs

Closed Thread