Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bone chips in front ankles - any advice welcome!

Flashing Red
    Hey did you give the 10 days in a row like the webpage said, or just one off?

By the sounds of it it may REVERSE his mineralisatin. $800 for that is cheaper than a $3,000 with subsequent lameness risks!

triplev123
    G'day Flashing,

The 10 days in a row is the oral administration (I think?) We did ours all in one go, drip line in the jug, over 2-3hrs. The slower you do it the better. I'll get more info and get back to you. Follow up treatment about 6-8 weeks later as well as I recall. Worth every damned cent.

Flashing Red
    Nup on the website it says 10mL (1vial) I.V. 10 days in a row. Maybe you gave the 100mL in one hit over the 3 hours?

triplev123
    G'day Flashing,

Sorry for the slow reply.
    I believe they gave the whole lot in one go via a drip & I think it was 6 weeks or so later it was done again.
    Not sure if he had another treatment any time after that.
    As a substance I understand there is virtually zero risk of overdoing it with Tildren as in such doses you can't for want of a better term 'poison' them with it or anything like that because it is target specific, being one that it only comes into play when, if and where it is needed.
    If you want to discuss it in more detail and infinitely more accurately that I ever could, it would be a good idea to jump on the phone to Judith Mullholland in Lancaster, VIC.
    She is an absolutely extraordinary Vet, a Master Farrier and a terrific person to work with. She also makes up all of her own supplements. Here's her website. http://www.farriervet.com/. She saved Clyde, no risk whatsoever. I'm sure Judith & yourself would get on famously.

+ Reply to Thread