Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: USTA Home Page- what's with the macabre vigil?

triplev123

USTA Home Page- what's with the macabre vigil?

I've mentioned this before elsewhere and feel it neccessary to mention it again.
    What is it with the daily updated 'who fell off their perch over-night' thing that the USTA run on their Home Page?
    Every time I visit it, right there squarely in the middle there's news that someone has gone and pegged out. So & so dies. Some other poor bastard dies. Someone else has gone arse up since the last time you visited this site. Nothing like keeping it all upbeat & positive huh?
    Maybe they could get the Home Page sponsored by the John Quint Treboni Funeral Home? He's only just around the corner in West 5th Avenue, Columbus Ohio.

triplev123
    Someone else has gone to meet their maker, this time a 78yo fella from Michigan.
    There's nothing quite like being given daily pause to ponder one's own mortality, especially so when it's dead centre (pardon the pun) on one of the main websites of our chosen passion....i.e. Harness Racing.
    One wonders......where's old mate 'Ned' from Pushing Daisies when he's needed the most?

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Standardbredcanada.ca is at times like reading the death notices in the paper.

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    The picture could be the look on Mightymos face later this year after all his mares have filly foals...... hahahahaha

triplev123
    Nothing has changed and post the debt crisis and the stockmarket downturn the US participants have apparently gotten back to dying again.

The vigil continues. Jesus wept.

+ Reply to Thread