Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I`m looking for job at harnes racing stable!

Junior Member Foal Sunny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown

I`m looking for job at harnes racing stable!

I`m looking for job at Harnes Racing stable in Austalia. I have many year`s experience of working with trotters in Europe, Finland and Italy. I`m living right now in Perth and working with race horses, but I would like to find work at harnes racing stable, any where in Australia.

Saija mobile: 0468574035

triplev123
    G'day Sunny,

I know a bloke here in Sydney that's looking for some help. I've passed on your number.

Incidentally, I heard on the grapevine earlier today that the biggest job going in any Harness Racing Stable in the entire country at the moment is locating where Flashing left her mobile phone.

Junior Member Foal Sunny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Thank`s mate ! And if anyone know`s where to look, let me know . I had been in Australia 3 month`s and I don`t have any contact`s to Harnes racing people in here

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    G'day Sunny,

I know a bloke here in Sydney that's looking for some help. I've passed on your number.

Incidentally, I heard on the grapevine earlier today that the biggest job going in any Harness Racing Stable in the entire country at the moment is locating where Flashing left her mobile phone.
    Gold!

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    breno - Huh? I don't get it :-(

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Quote Originally Posted by ozninja View Post
    breno - Huh? I don't get it :-(
    Flashing Red lost her phone.

triplev123
    If Flashing was on Bronski Firestar at $11+ at Redcliffe today a new all singing all dancing I-phone is in the wings. Onya Flashing. Nice work.

Flashing Red
    Sorry to not update! Found the phone! Fallen under the front car seat (maybe out of my pocket down the side and under the seat?? Who knows!) Was a little lost without it!

So glad that filly won. She has such a crazy forelock I call her the Brumby Filly! I love her to bits, she's no big star but I love her anyway! And in regards to that $11, I don't bet, I like my money too much. The only other time she led, she got beat at Menangle a whisker very early in the season in 1:57 after leading from the 7 hole. Hopefully she can find and keep the lead more oftern - she gets very brave in front! She's such a sweet filly, just wants to please!!

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    @Flashing - just watched the reply. Nice win. Am sure you are giving her some special attention today. Hope this will be the start of lots of wins and more enjoyment with her in the future.

Glad you got your mobile back :-) How did we ever survive without them ?

+ Reply to Thread