Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: OPEN AT OWN RISK- Triple's Selections- VicBred 2yo Finals + QBred Triad Heat

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    Beautifull drive by Amy Tubbs on Secret Desire, to hold the lead and keep La Machane posted was a very smart move and she rated the tempo of the race perfect. To be honest before the race i thought she would lead and hand up to La Machane. Congrats must also go to J & N Munnerley who bred and race Secret Desire and La Machane.
    Awesome time for the owners.

http://www.harness.org.au/news-artic...?news_id=16378
    Freaky with the Alan Tubbs trained filly running on into third!

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    Melton

Race 4- Soho Valencia (sorry Mightymo)

Race 5- La Machane & Rubeelee (quinella)

Gold Coast

Race 7- American Promise
    There you go Rids. Stopped e'm all. Move over THE ANVIL!

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    The Rugby final is on tonight between the Queensland Reds and the Canterbury NZ Crusaders. VVV , in your present form (mine is terrible too) , could kindly do us Aussie rugby fans a big favour and put in writing that the Crusaders are an absolute certainty :-) Thank you

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Ozninja

I think if Triple does that he will be backing his first winner in a long time.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Well at least one of us will have a good night.

Real Name
    David Summers
    Apologies in advance to the connections of Erle Dale and My Mei. I have tipped them in another thread as my top selections in tonight's Queensland Derby. It should be a very competitive race.
    Last edited by David Summers; 07-09-2011 at 03:25 PM.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Gee your getting in early with your apology, Both have good chances tonight so you might get back into the game.

Real Name
    David Summers
    Am having a terrible run lately although did back Has The Answers last night at Gloucester Park. Maybe there is some light at the end of this dark punting tunnel ;-)

How would you like to own Has The Answers ? Has brilliant gate speed , 60 wins and 51 placings from 175 starts. Races week in week out without a break and has now earned over a million dollars!
    Last edited by David Summers; 07-09-2011 at 03:39 PM.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    Hi Ozninja

I think if Triple does that he will be backing his first winner in a long time.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJf4_hsVEXE

Real Name
    David Summers
    Well done the Queensland Reds , a big effort. Also thank you again Blacks a Fake for another memorable win and a great drive - wow , was he ever fast out of the gate.

+ Reply to Thread