Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Website was ripped off

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Justdoit

Couldn't agree more with you, people like him give Harness Racing a bad name and we don't need them participating at all.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    Just like to warn you people of a fraud that was perpetuated against our website www.insiderail.com/forum

A group of members decided to invest in a horse thru the raceapacer section of Harness racing Victoria.To do this we paid our money to a member of our site who was charged to organise our share he went under the username of Tassie bulldog.He was asked re getting a syndicate organised but failed to do so.The horse we thought we had paid for a share in is Verundus.
    After a period when Tassie went missing i aproached the syndicator to ask what had happened only to be told that the share was in only Tassies name and we werent recognised and that the share was unfinancial.Did offer at that stage to bring share up to date .We offered the syndicator access to site to prove our ownership but he wasnt interested in following up.I heard no more but now see the horse is racing in Tasmania with Tassies name as an owner.The same person at same time also took off with a punters club money.
    I am putting this up purely to warn you people that there are fraudsters out there and this guy is one and he will strike again
    Hi Barney very unfortanate this has happened; three or four years ago I recall he done the same thing on your sister site bigfooty with greyhounds. Hope your site is still churning out the winners based on your trial selections.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    you should definitely be contacting HRV as they promote the raceapacer syndicates and they need to know what has happened.

I would definitely be contacting them as a matter of urgency

aussiebreno
    Just like to warn you people of a fraud that was perpetuated against our website www.insiderail.com/forum

A group of members decided to invest in a horse thru the raceapacer section of Harness racing Victoria.To do this we paid our money to a member of our site who was charged to organise our share he went under the username of Tassie bulldog.He was asked re getting a syndicate organised but failed to do so.The horse we thought we had paid for a share in is Verundus.
    After a period when Tassie went missing i aproached the syndicator to ask what had happened only to be told that the share was in only Tassies name and we werent recognised and that the share was unfinancial.Did offer at that stage to bring share up to date .We offered the syndicator access to site to prove our ownership but he wasnt interested in following up.I heard no more but now see the horse is racing in Tasmania with Tassies name as an owner.The same person at same time also took off with a punso he is a serial offender. Hope your site is still churning out the winners based on your trial selections!ters club money.
    I am putting this up purely to warn you people that there are fraudsters out there and this guy is one and he will strike again
    Edit for double post.

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    Probably what annoys me so much syndicator told me he took it the story to Hrv and they chose not to accept our story.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    you need to go direct to HRV

triplev123
    It is not like we didnt check him out .I personally got to know him and met up on quite a few occasions including a forum hook up at Gold coast Inter.He is a conman and if any of you are on a site where he is active and he will be as he loves the limelight be wary.

G'day Barney,

Sorry to hear that you feel you've been dudded.
    May I suggest that if the horse is in Tassie then you speak to Harness Racing Tasmania CEO, Kevin Neilson.
    I've known him for years, he is a great fella and be assured that if it shapes up that you have a case they can go forward with then he would help you in a heartbeat. The options open to them include barring the horse from racing until such time as the dispute is sorted out. Kevin's HRTAS mobile number is 0418 309 538.

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    Update spoke to syndicator today Monday he assured me that the person Doesnt have a share in horse at all.Going to get legal advice thru website
    He is going to contact Hrv also Tasmania

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Barney

All the best and i hope you get your money back, don't let this put you and your mate's of going into a horse one day as the majority of people invloved in Harness Racing are decent people.

+ Reply to Thread