Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Winter!

Member Filly DAZZA will become famous soon enough DAZZA's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michael Johnson
    57 first half, walked in going 1.54. She knows how to drive him. Hes a deadset freak of nature. Hopefully he can do it again next week. Just a side note, everyone notice how well Mega Alexandra went with a sit tonight? That girl should give herself an uppercut after last weeks effort, in the money for sure if she takes a sit!

Flashing Red
    Has it not crossed anyone's mind that perhaps she didn't want Kylie knocking him around his previous runs? Not saying that she didn't want him to win (on the contrary she always likes him to win) but I mean if anyone was going to give him a hard run I'd think she'd want to do it herself. His previous two runs had him very sharp for tonight. I'm sure Nat would have been mighty upset if Kylie had flattened him before tonight. Just food for thought.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Quote Originally Posted by DAZZA View Post
    57 first half, walked in going 1.54. She knows how to drive him. Hes a deadset freak of nature. Hopefully he can do it again next week. Just a side note, everyone notice how well Mega Alexandra went with a sit tonight? That girl should give herself an uppercut after last weeks effort, in the money for sure if she takes a sit!
    Good call Dazza and hopefully she won't forget the reason for giving herself an uppercut.

+ Reply to Thread