Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Inter City Pace

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Boydy View Post
    Just had a look at the first few meetings after the transfer. A lot of the winning trainers seem to be not training anymore or having had a holiday!! Russo, Thorn must be a Newcastle thing. I remember Rodney Pike having plenty of winners at Menangle as well as everywhere else in the Newcastle area.
    Yep, scary ready some of the winning trainers names, a hell of a lot since had positive swabs.

Member Filly Boydy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Adam Boyd
    Who knows what we will be saying in another 2 years!!

Senior Member 2YO doinmabest has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Fred Hastings
    Sheesh Adam, I hope my body isn't still warm after 3 years....lol.... Last Meeting At HP 17/12/10 for memory.....

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Smaller tracks, locking wheels. Have wondered how the horses, and possibly to some extent the drivers, adapt with the seemingly wider American/speed carts on the tighter tracks. Going from larger radius turns where the horses hardly know they're travelling around the bend to smaller tracks where the horse may not be as responsive to the driver's correction.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Good points by Adam F and Wayne, probably a combination of the tighter track and the larger USA gigs.

+ Reply to Thread