Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Last Trial at Menangle today- Results anyone?

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    The trials are up to each indivdual club to submit, so the only reason there not on the computer is people from certain clubs are to lazy to send there trial results in.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    The trials are up to each indivdual club to submit, so the only reason there not on the computer is people from certain clubs are to lazy to send there trial results in.
    Ive seen with my own eyes trials sent in on a Monday night straight after the last and not be up until the Thursday or Friday.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Aussiebreno

I'm talking about trial results never making it on to the computer. For example there was a horse for sale trialling at Penrith the results never made the computer i even e-mailed the club to get them and got know answer and to me thats pathetic.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    I think Harness racing should take a look at how N.Z do there trial results and even workouts (runarounds/green trials) there light years ahead of us.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    Hi Aussiebreno

I'm talking about trial results never making it on to the computer. For example there was a horse for sale trialling at Penrith the results never made the computer i even e-mailed the club to get them and got know answer and to me thats pathetic.
    Ahh yep comprehension skills went missing!

+ Reply to Thread