Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Victorian Interdominion

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Good to see female representation with Brittany Graham as one of the hosts tonight on 7TWO.
    As much as the guys are all handsome devils, it's well and truly time harness racing tapped into girls just want to have fun on a permanent basis.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Have searched a little for San Carlo's quickest closing sectional, not sure if he's dropped into the 25's. Has been close but pretty sure he has a quick 190m in him.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Amazing to think that John Caldow has never had a drive in an Inter Final
    Until drive 26,215

https://www.thetrots.com.au/news/art...ominion-final/
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Over breakfast this morning I say to my wife "It is the Interdominion tonight Honey"
    and she replies "I know, I saw it on Ch7 news"
    but then she goes onto to say that "they led in with Essendon and Carlton are usually rivals but some past or present players are partners in a horse ... however they then tell us that this horse is not running as it is injured" WTF - my words not hers
    The second part of the segment sounded a bit better "A husband that trains and his wife drives"

Incredible to see us make it into The Age with the Tiger Tara comeback from the car crash story
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by arlington View Post
    Have searched a little for San Carlo's quickest closing sectional, not sure if he's dropped into the 25's. Has been close but pretty sure he has a quick 190m in him.
    I think Galactic Star has to hand up for this reason. I reckon Galactic Star more chance of sprinting down one of the others than he is of holding off San Carlo after 2700m.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    As Rob Auber said, it was a fantastic call by Dan to purvey the excitement of Conviction running them off their legs in the 4th
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Channel 7 coverage has been very good so far (and no ad until 17min in)
    Mick Guerin is the pick of the team so far - providing a lot of detailed info for those watching who may not be harness experts

Well done Tornado Valley but I hope the pacers final might be a little more exciting
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    We wanted a special win and we got one
    Ch7 are certainly trying to pack plenty into the 90min - it would have been a dream for it to have been on their main channel
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Draw for the final is out.

So Galactic Star leads (surely Mach Doro and Maximan understand there place?), and should hand up. Who gets to him first, Pats Delight or Spankem? Pats Delight was only fair out when he drew #2 in heat 2 but wasnt pushed, Spankem wasn't bustled out when he drew the front in one heat either. Who of those two will cross first? Gav did show aggression night one so hoping he does here too.

Tiger Tara should go across to the death and the way he went in the Vic Cup and NZ Cup the $7.50 available absolutely astounds me. If Cruz Bromac comes knocking keep him posted.

San Carlo only hope is if Galactic Star holds the lead and then he is a big hope but I dont think that will happen.

Cruz Bromac is every bit as good as the 4yos and Tiger Tara but I think will be found out a bit from this draw.

1. Tiger Tara
    2. Pats Delight
    3. Galactic Star
    4. Spankem
    5. San Carlo
    6. Cruz Bromac
    Missed with the analysis but got the winner! $9 during the week for a horse who beat Chicago Bull (one of last seasons top 3 genuine stars) in the Vic Cup and was the run of the race by a mile in the NZ Cup. Unbelievable!

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Sensational price Brendan.
    With a different draw a $104 pop may have won the Trotters Final
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread