Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nothin' up my sleave...PRESTO! No Report.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Thanks Rebecca. Wow, if that news doesn't start to shake up certain individuals , then nothing will.

Junior Member Yearling coldshot will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Rebecca Taylor
    Occupation
    Teacher/Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by David Summers View Post
    Thanks Rebecca. Wow, if that news doesn't start to shake up certain individuals , then nothing will.
    With all the CCTV footage being requested and reviewed, I wonder how many barmen are going to be caught on cam adjusting their cruets?
    The way harness' luck has been going we'll get through the current crisis only to be investigated by the Health Dept.

triplev123
    Beautiful. So it's not only from the Pub but also CCTV from Menangle itself. GO BOYS! How welcome is that news. Don't you just love technology? These blokes are gone for all money.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    I think following the outcome of the harness scandal investigations we might start seeing a lot of signs like this -

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by coldshot View Post
    With all the CCTV footage being requested and reviewed, I wonder how many barmen are going to be caught on cam adjusting their cruets?
    The way harness' luck has been going we'll get through the current crisis only to be investigated by the Health Dept.
    Yeah or me picking my nose when I was last there. :-P Same as when I drive the taxi the camera is there - you feel like Big Brother is watching haha!

triplev123
    Nose picking eh? Nice. A vigourous and extensive arse crack scratch is also good viewing.
    I worked for many years in a regulatory environment where there serious cameras every 10ft or so & again I now work in an environment where there are cameras all around the place. I actually like it. People generally know they're on camera & so for the most part they will behave. As for privacy concerns & all the rest of the crap some people will go on with, mate...I never do anything wrong so I couldn't care less. Knock yourself out. Film me all day long. The worst I might do is nod off.

triplev123
    [VVV] The worst part will be if they're featured adjusting the old Jatz Crackers then immediately afterwards reaching for a Maraschino Cherry to stick in someone's drink. "Oh my, Darling, this Tom Collins you got for me, it's really rather frightful".

Junior Member Yearling coldshot will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Rebecca Taylor
    Occupation
    Teacher/Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    [VVV] The worst part will be if they're featured adjusting the old Jatz Crackers then immediately afterwards reaching for a Maraschino Cherry to stick in someone's drink. "Oh my, Darling, this Tom Collins you got for me, it's really rather frightful".
    I'd like to see you ask for something, anything with a Maraschino Cherry at The Fat Lamb in Eugowra http://www.eugowra.aus.net/fatlamb.htm. Had blinder there some years back and not a swizzle stick to be seen.

triplev123
    I'd like to see you ask for something, anything with a Maraschino Cherry at The Fat Lamb in Eugowra http://www.eugowra.aus.net/fatlamb.htm. Had blinder there some years back and not a swizzle stick to be seen.
    [VVV] Got to LOVE The Fat Lamb. Broad St. You know, that spot has been a Pub in one form or another for nearly 150 years.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    And a bloody good pub i have spent many a Sunday night there after the football it's a good drive home only should take 25 mins but sometime's up to an hour haven't worked out why yet .
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

+ Reply to Thread