Real Name
    Adam Sofoulis
    Occupation
    Pen pusher
    Horses
    Yayas Hot Spot, Eh Ef El, Summertime Liz

New Trots Ad

http://www.trotstv.com.au/?id=11106

I think this is pretty good! Haven't seen it aired on commercial tv, fox or sky - but I haven't watched much TV lately so it may well have been.

Senior Member Colt Chariots will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ray Coote
    It is an excellent promotional tool. Not surprising there has been virtually no response to this positive initiative yet we can get pages of negative comments on other issues.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Quote Originally Posted by Chariots View Post
    It is an excellent promotional tool. Not surprising there has been virtually no response to this positive initiative yet we can get pages of negative comments on other issues.
    I liked the ad Ray, probably more so because that's the music I am into...cannot really picture a rap/gangster/hip hop ad doing the sport justice. I like it, but I don't know that it is going to hit a target audience...and that's a big target because there are plenty of people out there who have never set foot on a trotting track.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by broncobrad View Post
    I liked the ad Ray, probably more so because that's the music I am into...cannot really picture a rap/gangster/hip hop ad doing the sport justice. I like it, but I don't know that it is going to hit a target audience...and that's a big target because there are plenty of people out there who have never set foot on a trotting track.
    The target audience would be newcomers yeah? I think they will find it a tad awkward tbh.
    Edit: hope That's just me and I am wrong.
    Last edited by aussiebreno; 10-19-2013 at 12:50 PM.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Hey Breno, you know...I re-wrote Fat Bottomed Girls with Harness related lyrics for them...but Sam was worried some of his ex-girlfriends might take it personally....so they went with We Will Rock you instead.
    For the Hell of it...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0
    You haven't lived until you've seen Dallas Harvey do this Karioke style.

+ Reply to Thread