Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Change For Cold Mountain

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea

Change For Cold Mountain

Racing stock has taken a major overhaul effective immediately, one could only hope that there is a major overhaul on the people advising him on his purchases from North America also.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Being taken for a ride come's to mind.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Greg

I'd agree with you there, with the amount of horses purchased from America and just the travel cost's would run into the million's i wonder why Mr Palmer didn't search throughout AUS/N.Z for racehorses and breeding stock. Also with his mare's he is sending them to the stallion's he has imported some of which never stood in the states, for Mr Palmer's sake i hope it works out for him but to have all your eggs in one basket is a bit risky for me. Also when looking at yearling's that he has sold they havn't fetched any decent money so he has a long way to go to getting his money back.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    I think he just like's the horse's and perhaps thinks that the best are in the states regardless of what class .Camelot Hall will make a good sire if given a chance i think.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Flashing Red
    With how much money he has, I am always surprised at his purchases. He could purchase the best horses, period... and I'm not sure why he doesn't. :-/

Banned Colt Old Frank will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Nathan Butler
    For mine, for a bloke who has so much money, he makes some absolute dunderhead decisions when it comes to backing sporting ventures overall.

His horses are rubbish and not worth diddly. His ventures in team sport such as the A-League have been hopeless as well.

He's being handled as they say!

+ Reply to Thread