Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Toohard View Post
    1:48:6 Rod !! Son been doing research see if possible to undo a 'gelding' and sew his nuts back on !!!
    if anyone can find that information I'm backing Luke!!.

BTW some of you guys might remember Joe Ilsley ( IMO one of the greatest trainers EVER)
    Joe always said "don't pay any attention to times...they change everywhere you go, only take heed of what horses your horse can beat, not the ones you run second too either, only the ones you can beat.

I reckon that was one of the soundest pieces of advice I was ever given as it takes care of a few variables which can sometimes cause you to be kidding yourself, and don't kid yourself! we ALL DO that from time to time!
    Cheers,
    Dan

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    if anyone can find that information I'm backing Luke!!.
    His names down as owner that 3yo filly. He was asking what going to do with her other day. I said shoe her differently. Open all gates, wave arms and yell SHOO SHOO. So said if doing nothing can he breed from her? Said yes and gave small budget so he went looking to see if could un-geld a horse. Couldn't find anything. No prizes for guessing who he's picked. If they ship to Vic then we'll be doing a (very) little bit to support WA breeding industry.

aussiebreno
    Good to see he has come to the good side and is supporting ITMQ over Smoken Up

But how you going to break news ITMQ is also a gelding?

Just joking, I think he wants Tinted Cloud. Smoken Up V2.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Good to see he has come to the good side and is supporting ITMQ over Smoken Up

But how you going to break news ITMQ is also a gelding?

Just joking, I think he wants Tinted Cloud. Smoken Up V2.
    Washington VC was on his list. One of the biggest spreadsheets I've ever seen. Won't be distributing copies of it in case he's right!! Yep Tinted Cloud his pick. 3yo filly likes him. Don't like anyone else. I reckon she'd look good smoken up on a bonfire!

aussiebreno
    Washington VC was on his list. One of the biggest spreadsheets I've ever seen. Won't be distributing copies of it in case he's right!! Yep Tinted Cloud his pick. 3yo filly likes him. Don't like anyone else. I reckon she'd look good smoken up on a bonfire!
    Not only the copies of his spreadsheet but if he ever does find a way to ungeld. Worth millions. Might and Power, Manikato, Blacks a Fake etc.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    His names down as owner that 3yo filly. He was asking what going to do with her other day. I said shoe her differently. Open all gates, wave arms and yell SHOO SHOO. So said if doing nothing can he breed from her? Said yes and gave small budget so he went looking to see if could un-geld a horse. Couldn't find anything. No prizes for guessing who he's picked. If they ship to Vic then we'll be doing a (very) little bit to support WA breeding industry.
    G,Day Paul, sad state of affairs but W.A. breeding industry is almost non existent.

Senior Member 3YO strong persuader has a spectacular aura about strong persuader's Avatar
    Real Name
    Phil Bourke
    Son been doing research see if possible to undo a 'gelding' and sew his nuts back on !!!
    Already been done! Tell Luke to look up cloning on Horsetalk, http://horsetalk.co.nz/#axzz2bwYwEwBD
    Mind you keep your cheque book under lock and key it isn't cheap!!
    Warning: Horses are expensive, addictive, and may impair the ability to use common sense.

Member Yearling Bandito will become famous soon enough Bandito's Avatar
    Real Name
    John Banner
    Occupation
    Relaxing
    While we are mentioning NZ sites, looking for more discussion I wandered onto the NZ racing threads on this board and discovered it has had one post for the last month (Hi Richard from Sydney ) and on further investigation found that there is another site where the NZers post. I expect this will be deleted as the last hint of discussion on this a couple of days ago was CLOSED - pity nobody considers trying to get the few of us left to rally together to try and ressurect this site

+ Reply to Thread