Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 80 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Trotters Only in Here...

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    What a future we have with these animals, the depth, the skill, it's a whole new frontier, onwards and upwards!
    and who should lead us

ps Onwards and Upwards sounds more like Superman than Spidergirl
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Messenger; 08-25-2014 at 02:13 AM.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 2YO jackthepunter will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Dixon
    Just check the maryborough trial results roy hoobs won a trail their on sunday

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    My Breeders Crown preview...
    "PS. oh i have to mention $201 shot, ex pacer Vote Pedro who ridiculously had his FIRST race as a trotter in his heat last week against Blitz, Typhoon, Our Dreamlover , Vics Cheval etc, what a cheek, has Murphy gone mad against that lot? Hell no! What a run, was near last, motored home from memory as fast or faster over last 800-400 than Blitz etc passed a whole bunch of decent trotters and finished 4th. If he was up the front somewhere what may have happened? Time will tell, not saying he will win this today cos he has a bad draw but i might have found $10 somewhere to grab i think it was about $20 or so the place Fixed...With a potential war upfront a smokey with a good sprint could cause a boil-over...might see if i can find another spare tenna..."

Vote Pedro ran 6th in Final, 5 back the pegs, beaten 33.7m but was coming home very fast, another eye catching run!
    Had his first chance in a T2-4 at Kilmore tonite, and there was no Spidergirl, Blitz, or Glenferrie Typhoon!
    He sat in death, won untouched by 7m at $4 TAB, $4.50 Fixed, thank ya mother for the rabbits! $4.50!!! won't see him that price in a similar race again...

Great to see Mister Zion back in tomorrow nite against My High Expectations and Zedalite, and Kyvalley Blur, I See Icy Earl, Trappers Puzzle also first up. Barrier draw should see MHE win.
    oops, just checked, Zion and Zedalite scratched, thats a bugger...

Senior Member 3YO Race For Fun will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Toni Dartson
    Vote Pedro ran 6th in Final, 5 back the pegs, beaten 33.7m but was coming home very fast, another eye catching run!
    Had his first chance in a T2-4 at Kilmore tonite, and there was no Spidergirl, Blitz, or Glenferrie Typhoon!
    He sat in death, won untouched by 7m at $4 TAB, $4.50 Fixed, thank ya mother for the rabbits! $4.50!!! won't see him that price in a similar race again...
    And looked very impressive. He has a full brother also a trotter Its All Me so maybe he always showed something at home.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Race For Fun View Post
    And looked very impressive. He has a full brother also a trotter Its All Me so maybe he always showed something at home.
    Yeah i believe Toni that Pedro could trot when maybe a 3YO but was too unreliable so the hopples stayed on. A few years and a bit of maturity later, instant success and looks like a very good future.
    So far Its All Me has 1 win and has not quite shown the skill her little brother has in his first 3 trotting races, but maybe in "time" a bit similar to Pedro, she may improve.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Gee there have been a lot of trotters races lately BUT where is the MAN?!
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Ash's absence is forcing me to do this
    Jarrod Alchin's win with 10yo Supper Waltz Wilson in the last at Menangle, rating the impressive 1.54.9, has knocked 1.4 sec off his best rate (when 7th for the McCarthey's in Feb last year) despite doing it tough

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...sw#PCM04101407
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Ash's absence is forcing me to do this
    Jarrod Alchin's win with 10yo Supper Waltz Wilson in the last at Menangle, rating the impressive 1.54.9, has knocked 1.4 sec off his best rate (when 7th for the McCarthey's in Feb last year) despite doing it tough

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...sw#PCM04101407
    Hey Kev, I'm still around, been away a bit, been busy ra ra ra...Thnx for thinking of me, and thnx for the Supper Waltz Wilson post. And yes hasn't he come back alive his last couple of runs, great work running the 1:54.9 from the death mind you, great work JJA!
    Another old fella doing well right now after a short freshen up is the regally bred Justanothermaori who did away quite emphatically with the young 4YO on fire up in QLD, Our Overanova. The young fella had won 15 out of 16 starts in QLD but for the first time without galloping, was beaten on his merits. Great drive by Pete McMullen.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Glad you're back Ash, since filling in for you I have found myself breaking stride whenever I hurry
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Well done Roy Hobbs easy winner tonite at Bendigo SS 2150m MR 2:02.9. Hot pace set by AJ Sullivan who loves to lead on Mowbray Mates at $92.50. Pushed to get lead off known "leader" Kains Boy then wouldn't give up lead to 2nd Fav when challenged, subsequently finished as a coincidence, 92m behind winner. AJ Sullivan got a holiday from the stewards to watch the replay of the race over and over again to maybe realise his horses actual ability against tonites opposition, as opposed to his perceived ability in his eyes...Against the right opposition i regularly back Mowbray myself and quite often do well at goods odds, but ya gotta do ya homework and study the form AJ...as Clint Eastwood says "a mans gotta know his limitations"

Looking forward to the SEELITE WINDOWS AND DOORS DARRELL ALEXANDER MEMORIAL TROTTING CHAMPIONSHIP heats tomorrow nite round 2, as well as some very competitive racing in 3 good races at Melton.

+ Reply to Thread