Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bonavista Bay

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh

Bonavista Bay

First up this Fri nite...
    If he qualifies in WA ID heat and gets to Menangle I hope he doesn't go back to the 800m track after the ID.
    Would be a waste of a very good horses ability when he could feel so much more comfortable at Melton or Menangle BECAUSE he is such a big lumbering animal and on these tracks can stretch out and handle turns better. Then hopefully he can further improve his "adult" resume and fulfill his potential at Grand Circuit level. Would be great to see.

Senior Member Colt G-Mac will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Glen McWilliams
    Horses
    Jewel Castle Diamond Castle
    He's had three trials over the last three Sundays in the lead up to his return.
    Last trial on 20/01/13 over 2150 at Byford he won with a last quarter in 56.7. Byford is an 816m track with tighter turns than GP so I reckon he will handle it ok. Would be great to see him back to his best.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Great to see him back again. Fingers crossed that he stays healthy and makes it over here for the ID. Love to see him roll on Menangle. He is an immensely talented horse but soundness wise, geeze his Sire has haunted the poor bastard. They were so fragile. A strong gust of wind and they'd go sore.

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker
    He's not nominated by the looks of it ?

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Bugger.

Senior Member Colt G-Mac will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Glen McWilliams
    Horses
    Jewel Castle Diamond Castle
    I met Annie and Colin at the ID 12 final at GP last March. Two nicer people you will struggle to meet. I had a good win on the night and promised Annie a horse to train (I'll get around to it at some point Annie!). I hope they get all the luck in the $50k San Simeon tonight with Bulldozer.

From www.thewest.com.au
    Banjup owner-trainer Annie Belton is confident Bulldozer will prove hard to beat in tonight's $50,000 Tabtouch San Simeon Classic (2130m) at Gloucester Park.
    Bulldozer was the fastest of four San Simeon qualifying heat winners when rating 1:56 for reinsman Chris Voak in an all-the-way victory over 2130m last Friday.
    The six-year-old has won twice at Gloucester Park since his WA debut two months ago and has drawn ideally in gate three tonight.
    Belton and her husband, Colin, followed Bulldozer's career in Victoria, where he won nine races, and were keen to buy him.
    "It was our 25th wedding anniversary last year," Annie Belton said.
    "Colin asked me if I would like a holiday or the horse. I didn't hesitate to choose Bulldozer and we got him for $9000.
    "He's since earned more than $12,000 and is the best of my three-horse team.
    "Bulldozer's a powerful mover and I can see why his name was selected. He's been kept fresh on beach work this week and is thriving."
    Cometao, the San Simeon Classic's first emergency, secured a start when qualifying heat winner Talon Spike was scratched.
    "Talon Spike has a tendon injury," chief harness racing steward Bill Delaney said.
    "Seven horses have been scratched from support races at the San Simeon Classic meeting.
    "Please Release Me is lame and Soho Daytona has a hoof abscess. Colic has ruled out Veitchy and Life Boat. A virus has hit Banana Dana.
    "Some Kinda Tactics and Pure Empathy have colds."
    Banana Dana and Some Kinda Tactics, acceptors in the $25,000 MMJ Real Estate Final (2130m), will be replaced by emergencies Bledisloe and North Toa Luckstar. Bledisloe will start from gate seven, with North Toa Luckstar in five.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Well he totally needed the run after such a long break, but a blind man could see how badly he handled the track.
    If connections don't send him to Menangle or Melton that would be such a waste!

+ Reply to Thread