Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Simpson Memorial- a slashing effort by Waldenburg

triplev123

Thumbs up Simpson Memorial- a slashing effort by Waldenburg

Stormed home to win the 40k Simpson Memorial at Menangle.
    Congrats to Blake & to owner, Mark Diegutis. Very classy.
    Special mention to Barry Lew's colt, Karloo Kix, did heaps of work and hung tough for 2nd.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Indeed , that was some sprint in the straight. I had some of my "hard earned" on him but at the top of the straight was so far back I was reaching for an Alka-Seltzer.

Love that long Menangle straight!

triplev123
    I thought he was a good thing and didn't have a zac on him...paid $6 or something. Couldn't have the fav. he doesn't find the line. Karloo Kix beat up on him on MM night. Barry's horse went really well. Tough as.

Senior Member 2YO Harold Parker is an unknown quantity at this point
    Real Name
    Robert Parker
    Great drive by Blake Fitzpatrick. As a punter, it's a crime that we don't get to see him more. The Qld'er was a good thing beaten. How far does it win by with a clear run at the 100.

Banned Colt peteboss4 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    peter allen
    Occupation
    retired
    Horses
    nothing good enough to mention, but Popu
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold Parker View Post
    Great drive by Blake Fitzpatrick. As a punter, it's a crime that we don't get to see him more. The Qld'er was a good thing beaten. How far does it win by with a clear run at the 100.
    Agree the qld looked unlucky. But the drive on Waldenburg won the race. 10 for that one Blake.

Senior Member 2YO doinmabest has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Fred Hastings
    B Fitzpatrick can send that drive straight to the pool room..... A Gem with a capital G

mark diegutis
    Thanks Jaimie . We really appreciate your recognition . Blakes drive was unbeleivable . He would not have won had he not produced that . Mike Formosa drove a great race and was very unlucky . Barry's horse was the run of the race , just super and Theartofdillusion was also very good {first run back} He will improve . If you were anywhere near Menangle you may have heard us screaming over the last 200 meters . One more run then down to Melbourne . Fingers crossed . Thanks again

+ Reply to Thread