Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Royal Wedding

Flashing Red

Royal Wedding

Did anyone watch? There was a little party at my parent's place and we watched it all evening. Beautiful ceremony, Kate looked gorgeous!

...oh well, there's still Harry left I suppose! :P

triplev123
    You're in the queue with Mrs. Triple & the girls but honestly, what is the attraction Flashing? Personally, I'd rather watch Fungus grow on a rotting log.

Flashing Red
    lmao. I've always wanted to get married and have a nice wedding and I think deep down inside (some deeper than others!) every girl would want to be a princess! Me? I would like the access to the royal stables and those fabulous horses, their jewel collection (I'm a sucker for jewelery!) and not to have to ever worry how I will pay a bill again! :P Basically wishful thinking the whole service. lmao! Kate has conducted herself like an absolute lady with elegance and poise over the past 8 years and I wish her and William all the best! Who knows, perhaps it has something to do with my upbrining, my parents love the Monarchy.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Sorry Flashing Red i'll be glad when it's all over so i don't have to here about them any more.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Didn't you like Pippa Mango?What's wrong with you ? On the wireless yesterday they were calling her Your Royal Hottness
    BTW Ienjoyed every minute of it i'm with you Flashing
    Last edited by Greg Hando; 05-03-2011 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

triplev123
    You've gotta watch out for girls who come shod with Bally footwear, clad in Laura Ashley shirts & wearing one of those bloody Fob Watch chains around their necks Winston. If you see one my advice is to run away...screaming.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    The only picture of Pippa that interested me was when she was dressed in toilet paper. I'm glad they killed Bin Laden cause it got the Royal Wedding pics out of the paper.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    You've gotta watch out for girls who come shod with Bally footwear, clad in Laura Ashley shirts & wearing one of those bloody Fob Watch chains around their necks Winston. If you see one my advice is to run away...screaming.
    Your getting her mixed up with Sir Elton ha ha
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    I didn't get to see the royal wedding but I think Kate and Pippa's mum is gorgeous. Oh hell now I am showing my age.................................

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Don
    All good mate i see it being a good trifecta.

+ Reply to Thread