Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sushi Sushi

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach

Sushi Sushi

He ran good time last night, but was he just one run short or is he going to be a horse that is vulnerable in dour finishes?

I hope he is better than last night because he is our next superstar.

Good to see Waldenberg back on track at Newcastle after his suprising defeat at Penrith last week after a short let up.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    I think he's just learning to race up at that level Brad and they're managing him beautifully by way of giving him the right opportunities to do so. He was in against solid comp there but for mine, no real killers in it. Also, Decorated Jasper has in & been butting heads with FFA horses since back in early 2008. They have to learn to go with those horses. SS gave him a 27 & a piece 3rd quarter and old mate Decorated was still there. The mental pressure at that level is as big if not a bigger thing than the physical/time aspect. He's only a 4yo after all. A year of being in deep but not too deep and if he is what I think he is, by 5yrs & +, look out.

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    Sushi didn't have an official trial prior to last night and I imagine he was probably in need of the run. Nevertheless, he ran 1:53.5, home in 27.9 and 26.9 so it was a very good performance.
    There will be some questions asked and answered for Sushi and the other good 4YO's next month. It should be great racing.
    Nobody has mentioned the run of Decorated Jasper last night. I thought he was outstanding.

Member Gelding Itisi will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Mick Tobias
    Some top racing in kiwi land as well.

+ Reply to Thread