la mosca
    son of iris nz
    danny cash
    miss warbucks nz

aussiebreno
    The Big 3 have drawn side by side!

buster
    good race in 2

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    LET ME THRU begins very fast and i think could lead, however if I CAN DOOSIT can begin like last week he may hold him out.
    Either way whoever gets to the lead between these 2 has a major advantage.
    However the good thing is that DOWNUNDER MUSCLES has drawn inside both of them in 3, unlike drawing 7 last week and being 6-7 lengths behind ICD at the bell.
    He obviously wasn't so fit last week and his last 200m showed this. But if he can sit within 2 lengths of the top 2 and leave his devastating sprint till late as possible he could run over them. Will be very difficult as ICD is the fittest and going very very well, LMT will have ultimate test especially if he doesn't get the lead.
    A few roughies, GENTLE IMAGE draws same as last week inside back row but this week probably wont get same spot behind leader, came home well last week tho.
    A bigger run was SON OF IRIS, near last at bell pulling like a train, worked up to 2nd at the 300m and finished 8.5m from LMT and DANNY CASH...similar bad draw, but will be fitter for his 3rd run back.
    ICD to win.

buster
    good handicapping, the only mare in the race draws the extreme outside of the back row

+ Reply to Thread