Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Away - miss you all!

Flashing Red

Away - miss you all!

Hi guys and Harnesslink,

Just a courteousy (sp?!!!) post to let you all know that I am interstate with some horses and I have non-existant internet connection on the farm here (and hard to contact on the phone to boot too!). Which means I am unable to frequent my beloved forums and Facebook! I'm going to try and do a few trips to the library a week, depending on how hectic my schedule is! Sadly I'll be away for a couple of months, but will be back with a vengence when I return home Miss this little community, it really is great here. And if any of you frequent Menangle or Bulli, come and say hi

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hey Flashing Red
    I thought you were stuck at the uni bar trying to spend your $1000 lol, all the best with the horses and by the way any inside tips.

Flashing Red
    Just back from Fiji for a wedding and greeted with a backlog of uni work. Joy lol. And what's up with all the spammers ATM???? o.O

Administrator 3YO admin will become famous soon enough admin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward
    Spammers?
    Please read the rules before posting.

Harnesslink Marketing Manager

Flashing Red
    There's been a number of posts, they seem like normal posters but their not - all with strange names and one post only and links in their signature! Do you want me to provide links??

Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward
    Do you mean the sub forum within the NZ Forum, and the member named Harnesslink News Bot?

If so thats just something I'm testing. If not than could you provide links?

aussiebreno
    http://www.harnessracingforum.com/sh...driver-trainer

Last post, grinerelfen or something like that is the poster name

Flashing Red
    Yep, one like Breno.

Also this one http://www.harnessracingforum.com/sh...=5921#post5921 the last poster.

There's been a few, some of the threads have been replied to by others so they are now harder to find, but they are all the same - cunningly deceptive spam posts with links down the bottom They all have too much in common to be different people

Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward
    Ah, thanks for letting me know. I've deleted those messages and banned them.

In the future if anybody sees this stuff please click the report post button outlined here and the moderators here will get an email. I'll go through and check all members with only one post and that should hopefully catch all the existing ones.

+ Reply to Thread