Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2014 Melbourne Spring Racing

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley

Lightbulb 2014 Melbourne Spring Racing

Nothing to do with harness but I always watch the spring racing.........TV coverage excellent , anyway 2 runners in the Cox Plate today Happy Trails cost $11,000. at
    Adelaide YS & has won over 2 million. The Cleaner cost $10,000 at Tasmania YS & has won over $800 thousand. Good luck to them.

The Cleaner
    Last edited by trish; 10-25-2014 at 11:33 AM. Reason: added photo

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I tuned into the Manikato stakes at MV last night too Trish - how good is their video coverage of the race - that is what you have to aspire to Harness Racing as that camera work is what we compete with
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Worlds apart Kevin, worlds apart.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I am not sure how Internationals coming and taking home the lions share of the prizemoney and convincing people to buy more overseas horses if they want to be competitive is really helping the industry. Adelaide being a future stallion may help but most of the imports are geldings not mares. The same could almost be said for NZers raiding our Harness carnivals except for the fact that there are certainly plenty of mares that have come across from the shaky isles and are thus improving our breeding stock
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread