Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Early ID Throughts

Member Filly DAZZA will become famous soon enough DAZZA's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michael Johnson

Early ID Throughts

With the pacers I really do feel after Mr Feelgoods VIC Cup win that if he produces a run and draw like that ID Final day, he is the one to beat. Of course theres Blacks A Fake, love to see him win a 5th, bit of a case of heart says yes, head says "mmmm" but definately the horse is flying and more than capable. Monkey King, Auckland Reactor, Smoken Up all in the mix, form at time of race and draws will be vital. I am liking Imthemiightyquinn more and more every week. Would be interested to see other peoples throughts. From a betting point of view this far out, I'd take the 5.5 about Mr Feelgood and also have something on Imthemightyquinn but feel the 7.50 is slight unders. Of the roughies, Sleepy Tripp at 17-1 is great value on his Vic Cup runs, working up nicely. De Lovely, think shes a awesome mare. Could go on for ages.

Trotters, well Sundons Gift proved he can do it in NZ few months back, 4.60 .. looks good money as he is every chance of flying through his heats and drawing well and starting odds on. Ronerail is great overs with his recent form. Horse is flying, way he wound up on the bend last week was awesome. Lots of kiwis that Im not as up to speed on but once again would love to hear others throughts. Should be a awesome couple of weeks.

Junior Member Foal gedlees no:1 fan will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Occupation
    a bit of everything
    i think mr feelgood for the pacers and ronerail for the trotters

Senior Member Colt Phoenix will become famous soon enough Phoenix's Avatar
    Real Name
    Panos Kambas
    I'm tipping Mr Feelgood but I've gotta say that Im Themightyquinn is impressing me more and more..

Watching the WA Cup on Friday night.. you just knew nothing would beat him once he came out three wide..

buster
    its monkeys turn imo

mccarthys stable has been flying and is now legless - could influence how feelgood performs

+ Reply to Thread