Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by broncobrad View Post
    Dan you must have more money than sense. (Laughing out extremely loud at present). How good is Paul going though. Spends the day out at the races with the young bloke and an extremely healthy filly wearing Black Caviars livery, takes a pic of the two of them together, gives his son $50 hush money and Mrs Humphreys swallows the story. That man impresses me.
    Pauls got it worked out mate, mums thinks the young bloke is too innocent...but we've been his age haven't we!!!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Still chuckling

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Gday Brad and Dan

Got it all worked out? I wish !!! Never been able to work out the opposite gender. Gave up trying a long, long time ago!! Same with female horses. Got 2yo unraced filly here that's more than well spoilt. Still wants to try kick you into tomorrow sometimes for no apparent reason. Or bite your arm off just for standing there. Has thrown to same bloodlines as me wife I reckon!

Son not following my advice. Talked me into 'selling' him share in above 2yo. "I'll pay you when she wins her first group 1" he said. And it was he who chased the Black Caviar lady down for a photo. He ignoring the advice I gave him.... "Stay away from slow horses and fast women".

Cheeers

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Seems to me he's got an eye for a handy filly and will be slow on the draw when digging into his cunning kick. Prioritys all in the right order. Paul, you've got to stop giving him advice, cos I reckon I could learn a lot from him! Watch the choppers on that filly!!!

+ Reply to Thread