Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Things you like the most about Harness Racing

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Yes, following the tips from either of them longterm will lead you rapidly to the poor house. I thought I was a rotten tipster , but these two leave me for dead :-)

I can put up with Adam in short bursts , but that Mick Guerin makes me want to spit!

Sorry , now let's get back to some more of the positive comments about harness racing in this thread :-)

triplev123
    I had some fun picking out feet and moving mares & yearlings around today.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    We tried the hawk bird scarer things. Tried the spinning shiny ball and tried the scarecrow with the Super Mario mask. Blank spinning CDs, even went bought couple of cats. Birds still got at me wifes veggies and fruit trees. Until today... printed out life size pic of Adam and Mick and stuck 1 one each scarecrow. Birds?? What birds? Cats disappeared too!!

Seriously... anyone pushing Harness Racing in media (even if their tips are crap) deserves huge pat on back!

aussiebreno
    Don't often take note of Adam's tips but went down to a Victoria meeting a few weeks ago and purchased myself a Herald Sun as reading material.
    They had Craig Rail; Bill Glover and Mick Polster to go along with Hamilton's tips. We noticed in our race the only one not to tip us was Adam. I said that was a good thing. It was, at $1.20 the horse galloped out, went three wide to the death and won running away from them. So fair enough he went for an outsider, but theres some races you just pick the fave, maybe have a multi, and go to the next race. Later in the day there was one other race where Adam had gone out on a limb against the other three.
    I backed the horse the other three tipped and it won at $2.70.

That didn't have much to do with the original comment of zipper. Which calling him a tosser for is totally unfounded; everyone is entitled an opinion without personal insults.
    I believe he still is a positive for the industry and is probably a great guy. But it's his job to do what he does. For his job I think he only does an average job.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    I had some fun picking out feet and moving mares & yearlings around today.
    Hehehe. Classic

triplev123
    No, seriously, I did. Got a hoof pick and cleaned out the yearlings feet, moved a couple of rather pushy colts into another paddock, moved the dry mares and the in-foal mares around. It was a good day. I'd rather be around horses than most people I know.

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    I'd rather be around horses than most people I know.
    Me too

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Sorry Zipper,
    Please take my comment to you as one that was given on an open public forum, by someone that is not using their real name.

+ Reply to Thread