Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is Richard Prior still with us?

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Is Richard Prior still with us?

Has anyone sighted the man of late?
    He used to be a moderator and regular contributor on this board
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Come back Rich - your friends miss you
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Yearling Jimbob will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    David Wyborn
    Occupation
    Business Owner
    Horses
    Margaret Jean,Tascott Lady
    Harness fans need you Mr Prior.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I have heard 4th hand that Rich has given the game away.
    A little disappointed not to have heard from the man personally but he will have had his reasons.
    I can understand for some people that it needs to be "All or Nothing"
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Hi Kev,

I am not quite sure what you mean Kev by ''given the game away''. Given up on harness racing or just this forum? If it is the latter I can quite understand that because the forum topics have been bordering on banality at times. I know it is difficult to come up with features all the time that are interesting to everyone but IMO the topics are a little stolid. I know there are forum members out there who are into breeding, horse naming, 2yr old racing, trotters only etc ( harness racing fraternity) but there are also those who aren't interested at all. When I first joined the forum I posted comments that at least stirred up the emotions and plenty of replies but now it has all become rather ho-hum.
    Last edited by Mighty Atom; 07-26-2016 at 03:48 PM.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Atom View Post
    Hi Kev,

I am not quite sure what you mean Kev by ''given the game away''. Given up on harness racing or just this forum? If it is the latter I can quite understand that because the forum topics have been bordering on banality at times. I know it is difficult to come up with features all the time that are interesting to everyone but IMO the topics are a little stolid. I know there are forum members out there who are into breeding, horse naming, 2yr old racing, trotters only etc ( harness racing fraternity) but there are also those who aren't interested at all. When I first joined the forum I posted comments that at least stirred up the emotions and plenty of replies but now it has all become rather ho-hum.

Bring back the Biff, I reckon Rod,I loved those stoushes with Triple and a couple of others, they were good for a laugh.

+ Reply to Thread