Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Menangle Saturday Night.

Senior Member 2YO Harold Parker is an unknown quantity at this point
    Real Name
    Robert Parker

Menangle Saturday Night.

I won't get back from Perth in time to make the 2 hour drive into the country side to attend : ) but that's a great card of racing on Saturday night.

Having the Ladyship Mile as the second last race @ 10.15pm, dunno about that ?

That's 4+ hours after the first race. Brutal on the Cookie Boy and Girl taking their kids for a night out.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Robert

It's a great card of racing with the Oakes and Ladyship Mile on saturday night, i'm heading to Perth tommorrow for 10 day's so i'll be making sure i find a big screen to watch the races. It is late the Ladyship mile but if your still over west it is the perfect time.

Senior Member 2YO Harold Parker is an unknown quantity at this point
    Real Name
    Robert Parker
    I leave Perth on Saturday morning. I get to Sydney after 6pm. I might see about getting either the Red Eye or the 6am flight out and parhaps heading out there. My Wife and Kids arrive from the States in two weeks so the Harness Racing honeymoon is almost over : )

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    If it was me i would catch the early flight and catch another night of great racing, was just looking at the fields for friday night in n.z and there got some great race's happening over there so it should be one cracking wkend of harness racing. Enjoy it whilst you can as in 2 wks it could be over.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold Parker View Post
    I leave Perth on Saturday morning. I get to Sydney after 6pm. I might see about getting either the Red Eye or the 6am flight out and parhaps heading out there. My Wife and Kids arrive from the States in two weeks so the Harness Racing honeymoon is almost over : )
    what about the poor nervous owners?? Id rather have the ladyship as race 1!!

We(the wife and my 2 daughters) are flying up on Sat morning. Anybody out there please come and see hi!

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by mightymo View Post

We(the wife and my 2 daughters) are flying up on Sat morning. Anybody out there please come and see hi!
    [VVV] Thanks for the heads up Harvey. I'll be sure to wear the appropriate eye protection.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymo View Post

Good luck mightymo.

+ Reply to Thread