+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adelle NZ

Junior Member Weanling ryantics will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Ryan
    Occupation
    Store Manager

Red face Adelle NZ

I would love to see the big mare racing in Victoria, particularly with so many good trotters there and to see her match it with the "Queen".

It's a shame her race manners are not better as she often gives away big starts to her rivals and for that reason a change of stables would be a great move, particularly if it were the Tubbs/Sugars team.
    I think at her age she may only have this plus next season left to race and that Victoria should be on the owners plans.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    She did have a year in Vic with Kerryn Manning before going to Queensland Steve
    She was competitive but never close to the "Queen" and the other very top ones
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Junior Member Weanling ryantics will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Ryan
    Occupation
    Store Manager
    Yes Kevin she was competitive in Victoria as a younger horse then matured into a mare with so much potential but was so often wayward.
    You'd never look at her as a sure bet when favourite, to me she always looks a little scratchy in her races, just put her with a trainer that will get her trotting truly.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Kerryn (and Peter) Manning have pretty good 'trotting' chops

Adelle was in Vic for her 6yo season and went to Qld last year for her 7yo season
    She pretty much missed a 5yo season, she was in NSW under Blake Fitzpatrick for her 4yo year and before that she was in Vic with Gavin Lang for her 3yo

I am not seeing where she has been overlooked or underutilized.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Messenger; 6 Days Ago at 01:19 AM.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread