Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ITMQ at Pinjarra Cup

aussiebreno

Lightbulb ITMQ at Pinjarra Cup

Well he should have beaten that field easily but Polak was driven too beat him, and in the end it took a true champ to put his nose in front on the line! No powderpuff about that finish!

Member Gelding Sofoulis will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Adam Sofoulis
    Occupation
    Pen pusher
    Horses
    Yayas Hot Spot, Eh Ef El, Summertime Liz
    Yep - that was sensational!

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    Quinny just, and I mean just hangs on in the Pinjarra Cup, from Crombie and Copagrin. Makes you wonder how he will go in QLD against much, much tougher opposition... AVONOVA has to be a big local chance!

aussiebreno
    He will be fine Evan. He went about a 55 first half over 2600m entitled to have jelly legs final 400m.

Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    I really like Quinny, beautiful horse and his sprint says it all. I'm just thinking, if Quinny makes same move at Albion Park without a trail, he will be in very big trouble. I am basing it if the race is run as it was before. I wonder if Hokonui Ben was leading in that race, if Quinny would have passed him at all. Crombie is a nice horse, and Copagrin, but let's face it, they aren't in the A league at all.

Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    I'd like to see that race a few times over. Any replays available for Pinjarra?

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoken View Post
    I really like Quinny, beautiful horse and his sprint says it all. I'm just thinking, if Quinny makes same move at Albion Park without a trail, he will be in very big trouble. I am basing it if the race is run as it was before. I wonder if Hokonui Ben was leading in that race, if Quinny would have passed him at all. Crombie is a nice horse, and Copagrin, but let's face it, they aren't in the A league at all.
    In the higher grade I reckon Hall has faith tempo will be suitable no nees to make a move at 1600m. It was just the driver of Polak quickening a race like that wont happen in G1 company for the Quinn.

Senior Member 2YO jackthepunter will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Dixon
    That was a run of a true champ that he is. He was driven upside down, did a heap of work to get around them
    and then keep running the whole race. Rarely do you see a race run that quick over that distance, and have the
    lead horse still in the finsh. He was gone 50 to go but just refused to give in. Great run

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    IMO it was a woeful drive from junior. I reckon if he's not the best in the land he's damn close but that was a butchers job.
    Congrats to Quinny.....definitely headed and fought like a caged lion.

Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    Quinny is definitely 1 of the best around ! GHJ better be on the ball as well as Quinny, as they will have to beat much better horse than Crombie and Copagrin!

+ Reply to Thread