Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Captions on TrotsTV?

Senior Member 3YO strong persuader has a spectacular aura about strong persuader's Avatar
    Real Name
    Phil Bourke

Captions on TrotsTV?

Anyone know how to switch off the captions that have started to appear on the TrotsTV replays?

I appreciate that they are beneficial to some, but they need some real work to be of any use and I just find them a distraction.
    Warning: Horses are expensive, addictive, and may impair the ability to use common sense.

aussiebreno
    I would be keen to watch a few replays from Young and see if anybody can decipher what Stuart Maxwell is saying.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I could not see how Phil
    I am a big user of captions but not for sport and computer generated captions are nearly always rubbish anyway
    I have to turn them off for footy but at least the TrotsTV ones don't get in the way
    I dont watch much NSW - How long has TrotsTV been HD !!!
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 3YO strong persuader has a spectacular aura about strong persuader's Avatar
    Real Name
    Phil Bourke
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    I dont watch much NSW - How long has TrotsTV been HD !!!
    Been HD for a good while, probably 6 months or a bit more would be my guess.
    Warning: Horses are expensive, addictive, and may impair the ability to use common sense.

Real Name
    Phil Bourke
    Issue has been fixed Captions have disappeared!

+ Reply to Thread